Are planners free?
Microsoft Planner is a to-do app that comes with Office 365. It’s used for personal and teamwork planning, with a simple card-based interface that’s similar to Trello. It’s not available for free, but our sister site Review Geek has a list of great alternatives if you don’t have a paid O365 subscription.
Is Microsoft Planner any good?
Good planner and team collaboration product. Microsoft planner would not be the most impressive project management or collaboration tool out there but it does have its advantages.
Can you add more than 6 labels in planner?
You cannot add more labels than Microsoft Planner provides and you cannot change the colors, so if you and your teams become heavy Planner users, you should consider setting some standards for each label.
How do I plan a kanban?
What truly makes Kanban exciting in terms of weekly planning is its core properties:
- Visualize the work.
- Set Work In Progress (WIP) limits.
- Make the process of your work explicit.
- Measure and manage the flow of work.
- Continuously improve every aspect of your work.
Is Microsoft Planner online only?
Currently, we can only access Microsoft Planner via browsers. If you refer to the desktop app for Planner, I suggest you vote in the following feedback.
Is there an app for planner?
1. Todoist. Todoist is a project planner and to-do list all in one. Used by companies like Amazon and Disney, and made for everyone from students to executives, Todoist is an app that can carry you through school and beyond.
What is the best day planner app?
Here are my 10 top picks for best to-do list apps that you should consider:
- If You’re Beyond Busy: Things.
- If You’re a Visual Thinker: Trello.
- If You Live in Your Calendar: Fantastical 2.
- If You’re Feeling Frazzled: Any.do.
- If You’ve Got All the Tasks: OmniFocus.
- If You Switch it Up: Todoist.
- If You’re a Purist: Reminders.