Can I get job after Pgdca?
After completion of PGDCA, candidates can apply for jobs in various private organizations. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the aptitude test, technical interview and personal interview. Candidates after completion of PGDCA can study various courses like MCA, MBA, MA, PGDM etc.
Which is better Pgdca or MBA?
There is lot of difference between MBA and MCA. If you will do the MBA then there is no profit of doing PGDCA. You have the computer knowledge and in this field you have more opportunity so you should for the MCA side rather then the MBA.
What is the eligibility for Pgdca?
Eligibility Criteria for PGDCA Candidates wishing to apply for the course need to have completed graduation/ post-graduation with a minimum of 10+2+4 years of formal education with Mathematics as one of the main subjects, and from a recognized university/institute.
What are the benefits of Pgdca course?
What is the benefit of a PGDCA course? Ans. A PGDCA course will serve you an in-depth knowledge of the field as well as will give placement in sectors like banking, accounting, insurance and many more.
Is doing Pgdca worth it?
As most of the students rather prefer MTech/MCA/MBA or any other programme. It results in relatively lesser applicants for this course. Hence, low job saturation too. So, PGDCA is indeed a smarter choice for you if you are a graduate and want to persuade a professional course that costs you money and time.
Can I do Pgdca after 12?
– PGDCA course is a Post-Graduate Diploma certification degree in Computer Applications which can only be pursued after the completion of graduation in any stream. DCA, however, is Diploma in Computer Applications which can be continued immediately after 10th or 12th without pursuing any degree course.
Can I do Pgdca without maths in 12?
You can’t do MCA because you don’t have Mathematics at 12th level. But, you can do PGDCA after Bachelor degree in any stream if you have Mathematics at 10th level. If you don’t have Mathematics at 10th level then you can’t do PGDCA and MCA.
Can I do Pgdca after BA?
ANSWER (1) Vakeel, you can do PGDCA after BA. In cas you had maths in 12th or in BA you can directly get admission in MCA or after PGDCA you can go for lateral entry in MCA. Admission to MCA in some institutes is based on entrance test, some give direct admission on the basis of your marks in previous qualifying exam.
Is Pgdca regular course?
The PGDCA is meant for graduate students and is a professional course. But unlike other professional courses like MCA , MBA or or even an M. Tech , which are two-year courses, the duration of the programme is one-year. During the course of the programme, the candidate will study subjects like C, C++, Java and Oracle.
Can I do Pgdca online?
Online PGDCA Course is the best choice for aspirants who want to pursue this professional course without attending regular classes. This course allows candidates to pursue the course by enjoying full flexibility. Online PGDCA courses are UGC & DEC approved and imparted by ensuring the quality of education.
How can I learn Pgdca course online?
What you get in this course
- 165 video class. In this course you will get 165 video classes with study notes.
- Live chat and support. You can ask your doubt and our expert will solve it also we add you in a private facebook group for discuss.
- Certificate. After take exam you will get a national certificate for PGDCA course.
Which computer course is best?
Top Online Computer Courses to get a High Paying Job
- Cybersecurity. When everyone is executing their financial activities online, cybersecurity is a must.
- Data Science.
- Big Data Engineering.
- Data Analyst.
- Big Data Analysis.
- Web Designing.
- VFX Training And Character Animation Degree.
- Software Development.
Which computer course is best in 2020?
List of courses :
- 1 Web Designing. Web designing is a great opportunity for those who want to work independently.
- 2 VFX and Animation.
- 3 Hardware and Networking courses.
- 4 Software and Programming Language courses.
- 5 Tally.
- 6 Cyber security courses.
- 7 Microsoft Office and Typing courses.
- 8 Diploma in IT.
Which computer course is best for beginners?
What Are The Basic Computer Courses List for Beginners?
- Web Designing.
- Certification Course in Computer Technology.
- VFX and Animation.
- Microsoft Office and Typing Courses.
- Cyber Security Courses.
- Software and Programming Languages.
- Diploma in IT or Computer Science.
Which computer course is best for govt job?
Mechanic Computer Hardware. Desk Top Publishing Operator. DOEACC/ NIELIT Computer Course ‘O’, ‘A’ and ‘B’ Level. Advanced Diploma in Software Technology.
What computer courses are in demand?
Top 10 Computer Courses in Demand
- Web Designing Course.
- VFX and Animation Course.
- Hardware and Networking courses.
- Tally Course.
- Diploma in IT.
- Diploma in Computer Science.
- Cyber security courses.
- Digital Marketing Course.
Which IT course is best for future?
- Top Tech Skill #1: Artificial Intelligence.
- Top Tech Skill #2: Machine Learning.
- Top Tech Skill #3: Data Science & Analytics.
- Top Tech Skill #4: Data Engineering.
- Top Tech Skill #5: Data Visualization.
- Top Tech Skill #6: Network and Information Security (Cybersecurity)
- Top Tech Skill #7: Cloud Computing/AWS.
Which course is best for getting job?
Best Short-term Job-Oriented Courses
- Product Management Certification Program.
- Business Analytics Certification Program.
- PG Certification in Full Stack Development with Job Guarantee*
- Certified Financial Planner Certificate Course.
- Certificate Course in Finance Accounting and Taxation.