Can parents send pictures on ClassDojo?
Starting today, parents can join the fun and share moments from home right through ClassDojo Messaging! Just make sure they’ve updated their ClassDojo app, and they’ll see a “camera” and “smiley face” icon in the message channel.
How do I turn my camera on Class Dojo?
From the Web
- Open the class you would like to record a video in.
- Click the Class Story tab at the top of the page.
- In the “What’s happening in your classroom?”
- Click the blue video camera button to begin recording (to adjust settings like camera or microphone click “settings” in the upper left corner)
How do I change my profile picture on Class Dojo?
Use the ClassDojo Pre-Created Avatar Sets:
- Open your class.
- Click “Options” on the right side of the screen and select “Edit Class”
- Click on the “Students” tab, then on the student for which you’d like to set a new avatar.
- Click on the avatar in the pop-up box.
Can parents change Class Dojo avatar?
Students can also use the ClassDojo Critter Creation tool to make their own Dojo monster avatar. Something to note: Once a student creates their own account and it confirmed by the parent, the student is the only person who can change their avatar.
How do I change my avatar?
Go to the Settings (the link to this section is on the top right corner of the site, next to your profile avatar), then choose the Avatar section. Choose your avatar image from your computer. Use the Upload button and wait. It may take a few seconds for your image to upload.
Can parents message each other on class dojo?
ClassDojo Messaging helps teachers and parents safely and privately communicate with each other in real time. ClassDojo’s messaging feature is similar to Facebook Messaging. On the website and apps you’ll see a “Messages” tab where you can select a teacher, then view and compose messages.
How do you change from parent to student on class dojo?
With our Web Account Switcher, you can easily toggle between your parent account and your child’s student account.
- Go to home.classdojo.com and log into your account.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the top right of the screen beside your name and select “Student accounts”
- Select your child’s name.
Can I use ClassDojo as a teacher and a parent?
You can easily switch between a teacher and parent account on our iOS and Android apps using our Account Switcher feature. From the web, you will need to log out of your teacher account and sign back in as a parent. Once you delete your teacher account, you can use your email address to create a parent account here.
How do students get on Class Dojo?
Check out classdojo.com/privacycenter for more information. Click on the class that the student is in, click the settings button and select “Connect students”. Here, you’ll see your students’ usernames and have the option to reset their password if necessary. How are student accounts different from parent accounts?