Can teachers see comments on canvas?
How do I view assignment comments from my instructor? You can see comments from your instructor in the Grades page. However, your instructor may also leave comments in your assignment submission as annotations.
How do students see feedback on canvas?
How do I view annotation feedback comments from my instructor directly in my assignment submission?
- Open Grades. In Course Navigation, click the Grades link.
- View Feedback. Click the View Feedback button.
- View Annotated Comments. View the annotated comments from your instructor .
- Download File.
What are in text comments?
This page is available in: A text comment is an overall comment given by your instructor regarding your whole paper. This may include comments on positive aspects of your paper, how you can improve in future, or any issues with your paper.
How do I see annotations on canvas?
1) Go to the desired course.
- 2) Click on Grades.
- To view annotations, click on the Assignment Title.
- Click on View Feedback.
- View the annotated comments from your instructor . To reply to a comment, hover over the comment and click the Reply button .
How do I hide comments in canvas?
Open the SpeedGrader for the assignment. Click the eye icon in the upper left corner. Select the ‘Hide Grades’ option.
Why can’t students see grades in canvas?
Some instructors report that Canvas gradebook columns have been “hidden” from students even through the instructors did not choose that setting. If that icon is present, students can’t see that column of grades until the instructor releases them.
What does the eyeball mean in canvas?
hidden visibility icon
How can I hide my grades from my parents?
While you can’t prevent your parents from logging in and seeing your grades, you can try to stop them:
- Log on to the portal. Copy the format of your grades into an editing program.
- Manually alter the grades and print off the changed report. Show it to your parents.
Is it illegal to make a fake report card?
Kelly Kinkade is right on the money. In general, it is not illegal to forge a report card to show to your parents. While doing this will almost certainly get you in a lot of trouble with your parents, it is probably not going to get you in trouble with the law.
How do I tell my mom I got a bad grade?
How to Talk to Your Parents about a Bad Grade
- Don’t cave in to the temptation to lie.
- Get it over with as soon as possible.
- Imagine the worst possible outcome.
- Expect disappointment.
- Present an overall picture of your grades.
- If you have older siblings, ask them for tips.
- Show remorse.
- Promise to work harder on your grades next time, for yourself, not for them.
What having strict parents taught me?
Strict parents teach you how to actually value the things you own by making you earn them for yourself. You learn excellent powers of persuasion. Having strict parents means you had to choose the right time, the right moment and the right mood to present any kind of argument.