Can you help me or help me?
Could you help me is more polite than the other one. Can you help me isn’t much of a request and more of a surety that the other person won’t deny. ‘Can’ shows power or ability and usage of ‘Could’ shows polite way for seeking permission.
How do you politely ask for help?
- Could / Would you do me a favour? Sometimes we want to be polite and ask someone if they are willing to help out in the first place.
- Could I ask / bother / trouble you + infinitive?
- Could you / Would you + base form of verb + please?
- Could you + possibly + verb?
- Would you mind + verb-ing?
Can anybody help me meaning?
‘Can somebody/anybody help ME? ‘ suggests giving attention to you, instead of somebody/anybody/someone else.
Can anyone vs Can someone?
Both phrases are interchangeable. Someone and anyone mean the same thing, which is any unspecified person. It is usually intended as a plea for help from a group of people, but is sometimes said in frustration or as an exclamation when there is no group present.
How do you use somebody and someone?
You use someone or somebody to refer to a person without saying who you mean. Carlos sent someone to see me. There was an accident and somebody got hurt. There is no difference in meaning between someone and somebody, but somebody is more common in spoken English, and someone is more common in written English.
How can someone help me?
Here’s an extremely incomplete list, just to get you thinking — I’m sure you can come up with thousands more if you think about it.
- Smile and be friendly.
- Call a charity to volunteer.
- Donate something you don’t use.
- Make a donation.
- Redirect gifts.
- Stop to help.
- Comfort someone in grief.
How do you help someone with words?
These phrases are ways to tell someone to keep trying:
- Hang in there.
- Don’t give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say ‘die’.
- Come on! You can do it!.
How do you respond to someone who helps you?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
What can I say instead of thank you?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
What’s another word for you’re welcome?
What is another word for you’re welcome?
|my pleasure||no problem|
|of course||that’s okay|
|you bet||don’t be silly|
|don’t mention it||forget it|
How do you appreciate someone?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do you make someone feel special?
70 Ways to Make Others Feel Special
- Pay Attention. Stop what you’re doing and look directly into their eyes when they’re talking.
- See Potential. Tell them you believe they can achieve their dream—and why.
- Give Generously. Give your time—to listen, to support, or to just enjoy each other’s company.
- Be Affectionate.
- Share Yourself.
- Do Together.
- Be Together.
How do you make someone feel special in words?
Saying “I love you” isn’t always easy….Here are 13 other things to say.
- “I’m Proud Of You”
- “You Make Me Want To Be A Better Person”
- “I Love The Person I Am When I’m With You”
- “Are You OK?”
- “You Inspire Me”
- “I Genuinely Appreciate You”
- “I’m Sorry”
- “I’ll Always Have Your Back”
How do you make someone feel valued?
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Someone Feel Loved and Appreciated.
- Tell them how they inspire you to be a better person.
- Recognize the qualities you admire about them.
- Remind them of how you feel in their presence.
- Tell them how you appreciate their presence in your life.
- Thank them for their willingness to be authentic.
How do you appreciate someone in one word?
Sometimes short is sweet.
- Thank you.
- I am indebted to you.
- Dinner was delicious.
- I appreciate you.
- You are an inspiration.
- I am grateful.
- You are a blessing.
What can I say to make someone smile?
101 Compliments That Will Make People Smile
- Thank you for existing.
- You make me see the world in a way no one else ever has.
- I love the way you make me think.
- I appreciate the way you challenge me.
- Around you, I’m the best possible version of myself.
- Your energy is infectious.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I love you so much it hurts.
What to say to brighten up someone’s day?
20 Texts To Brighten Someone’s Day!
- Hey! I was just thinking about you and wanted to check in and see how you’re doing.
- What’s up?! I hope your day is going good so far!
- Today is going to be good.
- What is something good that has happened to you recently?
- We should hang out sometime.
- Thanks for being my friend!
- I think you’re awesome (just sayin’)
What can I say to make someone blush?
10 text messages for your girl
- I dream of you every night.
- I am always smiling when I am with you.
- Your dance moves are quite amazing.
- You understand me and my thoughts even better than I do.
- You are my soul-mate.
- I feel lost without you.
- If I could hold you in my arms now, I wouldn’t let you go.
How can you make someone smile?
15 Easy Ways to Make Others Smile
- Crack a dad joke or terrible pun.
- Give a genuine compliment.
- Reach out to someone you miss.
- Send your mom or loved one “just because” flowers.
- Tell someone you’re proud of them.
- Write and send a handwritten letter or note.
- Listen fully.
How do you make someone feel better?
25 Simple And Creative Ways To Cheer Someone Up
- Listen Up. When life gets overwhelming it helps to have someone willing to listen.
- Give Hugs. It sounds so simple, it’s stupid.
- Give Them a Handwritten Note or Card.
- Have a Chuckle.
- Make Them Dinner.
- Share a Walk.
- Have a Movie Night.
- A Spa Experience.
How can you make someone fall for you?
6 Scientifically Proven Ways to Make Someone Fall for You
- Maintaining eye contact.
- Be interested in who they are as a person and listen to everything they say.
- Make them feel appreciated and special.
- Smile a lot.
- Touch them more often.
- Embrace what the other person is most passionate about.
- Follow Lane on Twitter and Instagram.
How can you tell if someone is happy?
So, how can you tell if someone is truly happy—or masking another emotion? A sign of happiness is when the sides of the lips rise symmetrically (as in the first picture on the left). In an authentic smile the eyelids drop, and the eyebrows lower accompanied by a symmetrical smile (see the picture on the right).
How can you tell if someone is faking happiness?
They may not laugh much or even smile. The person may exhibit negative thought patterns with “all or nothing statements” indicating hopelessness. These statements include sentences like “I can’t do anything right”; “I never do well at work”; “I always make the wrong choices”; and “My life is never going to get better.”
What makes person happy?
There are three main things that make people happy: close relationships, a job or past-time that they love and helping others. On the other hand, money and material things do not have a lot to do with happiness, and people who emphasize them are less happy than those who do not.
How can I be really happy?
- Smile. You tend to smile when you’re happy.
- Exercise. Exercise isn’t just for your body.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Eat with mood in mind.
- Be grateful.
- Give a compliment.
- Breathe deeply.
- Acknowledge the unhappy moments.
What 3 things make you happy?
You can increase your own happiness quotient too by doing these 14 things that make you happy:
- Start with a Good Dose of Gratitude.
- Make Sure You’re Giving Back.
- Laugh Every Day (It’s Better than Money)
- Foster Good Relationships with Family and Friends.
- Take Some Alone Time.
- Do What You Love.
- Volunteer Your Time.