Do Honda Odysseys get good gas mileage?
The Honda Odyssey is a 8-seater vehicle that comes in 5 trim levels. This Odyssey is estimated to deliver 19 MPG in the city and 28 MPG on the highway.
What is the gas mileage for a 2020 Honda Odyssey?
19 city / 28 highway
How many gallons does a 2021 Honda Odyssey hold?
Is a 47 mpg good?
But with all that being said, a good MPG figure to aim for is anything between 50 and 60MPG. This will ensure that your car is efficient and economical, which means low running costs and car tax rates.
Is 42 miles to the gallon good?
The generally accepted standard has risen from a consumption of around 8.1 to 7.1 litres per 100km (35-40mpg) in the past to more like 5.6 to 5.1 litres (50-55mpg). As a rule of thumb, vehicles listed at less than 6.0 litres/100km are considered to have ‘good’ MPG.
What car gets best mpg?
Most Fuel-Efficient Cars
- 2021 Honda Insight. Price Range: $23,130 – $29,040.
- 2021 Toyota Prius. Price Range: $24,525 – $32,650.
- 2021 Hyundai Ioniq. Price Range: $23,400 – $38,815.
- 2021 Toyota Corolla. Price Range: $20,025 – $28,310.
- 2021 Honda Accord.
- 2021 Toyota Camry.
- 2021 Hyundai Sonata.
- 2021 Kia Niro.
What cars are cheapest on gas?
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage. 39/36/43 mpg combined/city/hwy.
- 2021 Hyundai Accent. 36/33/41 mpg combined/city/hwy.
- 2021 Kia Rio. 36/33/41 mpg combined/city/hwy.
- 2020 Honda Fit. 36/33/40 mpg combined/city/hwy.
- 2021 Nissan Versa. 35/32/40 mpg combined/city/hwy.
- 2020 Toyota Yaris.
- 2021 Volkswagen Jetta.
- 2021 Nissan Kicks.
What old cars are good on gas?
11 Great Used Cars with Great Fuel Economy
- 2001 Honda Insight. This used car was the first hybrid to hit the market.
- 2010 Toyota Prius.
- 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid.
- 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid.
- 2013 Volkswagen Jetta.
- 2016 Chevrolet Spark.
- 2012 Hyundai Veloster.
- 2011 Smart Fortwo Coupe.