As every year, Insee has in “France, portrait social,” the balance of economic and social changes observed during the past year.
A set of on-line documents, on the site of Insee. In summary, this year. The links provided here will direct you to the pdf documents.
- Demographics – Increase in fertility in France in 2008
- Education – half of a generation goes on to higher education
- Employment and unemployment – The labour market returns in 2008
- Wages – The real wage slows down significantly in 2008
- The price can halt the progression of purchasing power in 2008
- The mechanisms of reduction of income inequality in 2008
- Redistribution Of the premium for the employment income of active solidarity : a target displacement for the benefit of the working poor
- Consumption and conditions of life – about an hour daily transport : the disparities are reducing but remain
- Consumption and conditions of life, The approach to disability through functional limitations and restriction of the overall activity in adults aged 20 to 59 years old
- Folder – high school graduates “first-generation” : school trajectories and paths in higher education “bridled” by lesser ambitions ?
- Trades and career paths of men and women
- The salaries of the senior private : a higher average, but lower prospects for an increase
Finally, thematic fact sheets complement this rich corpus : what to do the tour quickly of important themes