How can I get old Pune University Results?
To view the result please enter your Permanent Registration Number and Birth Date and click on “Download Result” Button. Enter Prn No.
How do I check my SPPU exam results online?
Visit the official site of SPPU on unipune.ac.in. Click on result link available on the home page. A new page will open where candidates will have to click on the course link. Enter the login details and click on submit.
How can I download SPPU admit card?
What are the Steps to download Pune University Admit Card 2021?
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the University of Pune.
- Step 2: Candidates can log in to the system account here with the same credentials used at the time of form fill up.
- Step 3: Click On the Admit Card link available on the Home Page.
How do I login to Pune University?
- Aadhaar Number *
- Passport Number *
- Email Id *
- Mobile Number *
- Password * Show Password.
How can I pay my net banking fees?
Few steps to pay your fees within 5 minutes
- Go to Paytm.com.
- Select your institute location and then institute name.
- Enter your relevant details (institute’s Area, Enrollment number, etc.)
- Now, click on ‘Proceed’ to review the details like name, class, fee amount etc.
- Click on ‘Proceed to pay’.
How can I use net banking?
How Can You Open a Netbanking Account?
- Approach Your Bank for a Netbanking Account. Your first step to begin a netbanking account is to approach your bank to enable an online banking facility for your existing bank account.
- Collect Your User ID and Password.
- Generate New User ID and Password.
- Begin Transactions Online.
How do I pay with Amazon internet banking?
You can use your Net Banking account to pay for your Amazon.in order….Net Banking.
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank||Axis Bank|
|Central Bank||City Union Bank||Corporation Bank|
|Cosmos Bank||Dena Bank||Deutsche Bank|
|Development Bank||Dhanalakshmi Bank||Federal Bank|
|HDFC Bank||ICICI Bank||IDBI|
How can I pay RTGS online?
Login to the net banking account. Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details. Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions. Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions.
How can I check my RTGS status?
There are two ways you can check the status of a transaction with UTR:
- Visit your internet banking account or the mobile app of your bank. In the past transfers section, search for the required transfer with your UTR number and the status of the transaction should be displayed.
- Call the bank customer care.