How can I pass board exam?
How TO Study for Boards: 10 Ways to Prepare for Your Board Exam
- Discover your learning style.
- Plan to put in the time.
- Start a study group.
- Avoid burnout.
- Exercise during your breaks.
- Take advantage of mobile resources to study for boards.
- Find a better study environment.
- Prioritize challenging subjects.
How much hours should I study for board exams?
What is the hardest board exam in the Philippines?
Which engineering has highest salary in Philippines?
Electronics and Communications Engineers and Health and Safety (Environmental) Engineers make an average of P57,000 a month, but some employers will pay over P60,000 for these positions, making them the highest paid in the Engineering field. Oil and Gas Engineers receive around an average of P46,000.
Which is the most difficult course in the world?
Toughest Courses in the World Explained
- Engineering. Considered one of the toughest courses in the world, engineering students are required to have tactical skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Chartered Accountancy.
Which is the toughest profession?
Let’s take a look at the top 30 hardest jobs in the world.
- Military. All military roles have their difficulties, but challenging roles such as a marine and mercenary are among the hardest in the world.
- Healthcare worker.
- Oil rig worker.
- Alaskan crab fisherman.
- Cell tower climber.
- Iron and steel worker.
What is the easiest job in the world?
So, if you’re looking for inspiration, here are some of the easiest and highest-paying jobs you could do!
- Ice cream taster.
- Personal stylist.
- Swimming pool technician.
- Dog walker.
- Scale operator. Average hourly rate: $14.13.
- Video game tester. Average hourly rate: $13.37.
- House sitter. Average hourly rate: $11.35.