How do I ask for late submission of documents?
Sir as you have mentioned the due date to submit that document, but I am not able to submit them in time because of this unfortunate mishap, (Explain the actual cause and situation), I have registered an FIR as well, Sir kindly understand my situation and extend my submission date.
How do you say sorry to sir?
I say you sorry with my fold hands. Please forgive me sir; this mistake will not be again. I am sorry sir, will keep you always in my heart, I never thought that I will do like this. I have hurt you.
How do you apologize to Sir?
Ask for forgiveness.
- Keep it simple, but sincere. Say something like, “I hope that you can forgive me.”
- Don’t worry if your teacher doesn’t forgive you. They might need time to think about your apology.
How do you say sorry in a cute way?
10 Texts to Say I’m Sorry in a Cute Way When You Mess Up!
- I messed up I know, I’m really sorry, but it’s your fault I’m crazy about you!
- Before I say I’m sorry, before we argue over what I did, I just want you to know that when we first met I never imagined you’d mean this much to me, like you’d become the only I really care about!
What can I say instead of sorry?
The following are some of the phrases and words you can use instead of Sorry to prove your point.
- Say Thank You.
- Actions Speak Louder than Words.
- Replace “I am Sorry” with “I Desire”
- Apologize Without Using the Word Sorry.
- A Simply Sorry is Nothing Without Any Sympathy.
- Do Not Apologize for Bothering People.
What’s a backhanded apology?
A non-apology apology, sometimes called a nonpology, backhanded apology, or fauxpology, is a statement in the form of an apology that does not express remorse. It is common in politics and public relations. Saying “I’m sorry you feel that way” to someone who has been offended by a statement is a non-apology apology.
How do you apologize to customer service?
How to apologize to a customer
- Be truly sorry. If you aren’t genuinely sorry for at least some part of the problem, then don’t apologize.
- Validate your customer’s feelings.
- Explain what happened.
- Admit to your mistakes.
- Explain what you’ll do differently.
Why apologize when you are not wrong?
If the other person is in the wrong, then we can gloat in the satisfaction of being right. Apologizing for the pain and difficulty of the current situation, even if you didn’t cause it, shows you place a higher value on the other person than you do on the need to be right.