How do I contact CUNYfirst?
If you have already submitted an undergraduate application, please include your CUNYfirst ID number (8-digit number) when contacting us.
- Phone: 212-997-CUNY (2869)
- Email: [email protected]
How do I submit assignments on CUNY Blackboard?
1. Go to the Blackboard course site and select the area in which your instructor posted the assignment (e.g., Class Sessions, Course Information, Course Materials, Assignments, etc.). 2. Click on the link to submit your assignment.
Why can’t I log into my CUNYfirst account?
Try these: (1) Make sure caps lock is off. (2) Quit and reopen browser and ensure you are logging in with this exact url http://home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu. (3) Clear your cache. Visit www.wikihow.com/ Clear-Your-Browser’s-Cache for instructions.
How do I activate my CUNY email?
How to Activate Your CUNYFirst Account
- Go to the CUNYFirst login page (https://home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu/) and click on “New User” below the login fields.
- Enter your personal information in the fields.
- Your current account management email will be displayed.
- An email will be sent to the account management email.
How do I activate my CUNY account?
Click “Log-in” on the top right corner and select “CUNYfirst”. On the Account Activation page, enter the First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and the Last four digits/EMPLID I.D from your Personal Information sheet. When finished click OK.
How do I activate my BMCC email?
- Go to your phone settings and click on “Accounts”.
- Click on “Add account”.
- Click on “Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync”.
- Enter your BMCC email and password, then click “Sign In’.
- After the automatic setup you will be prompted to set up your sync settings.
How do I access my KBCC email?
Use these settings to access your Office365 e-mail on a mobile device or when using an email application: Username: FirstName. LastName and the last two digits of your Emplid [email protected] Password: Capitalized Firstname Initial + lowercase lastname initial + the first six digits of your Emplid number.
How do I log into my BMCC student email?
- CUNYfirst. BMCC and CUNY students should navigate to the BMCC home page and select the “Log In” drop-down to access CUNYfirst.
- BMCC Portal. BMCC students should navigate to the BMCC home page and select the “Log In” drop-down to access the BMCC Portal.
What is BMCC email address?
The office of the Registrar is currently operating remotely. Email the office at [email protected] or contact Registrar’s Office staff for help signing up for classes.
How do I get my BMCC student ID?
Obtaining a New ID Card New students can obtain a BMCC ID card from the Service Desk located at room S-141. Students must be registered for classes before they can obtain an ID card and must provide a form of photo identification.
How do I change my major BMCC?
How do I change my major? Sign into BMCC Portal (https://mybmcc.bmcc.cuny.edu/my.policy ) with your BMCC User ID and Password, then click on the “Change of Major” icon. You may pick up a change of major form from the Panther Station, Academic Advisement-Transfer Center, or download it from our web site.
How do I contact BMCC?
- Visit In Person: Panther Station. 199 Chambers St. NY, NY, 10007, Room S-225.
- Mailing Address: 199 Chambers St. NY, NY 10007, Room S-310.
- Phone: (212) 220-1265.
What time does BMCC admissions office close?
BMCC Admissions Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Is BMCC a good college?
BMCC ranks #11 among all community colleges in the total number of associate degrees in all disciplines it conferred. When combined with four-year schools, BMCC ranks #19 among all U.S. colleges that confer associate degrees, up by one from the #20 ranking in its 2015 ranking.
What is the tuition for BMCC?
Local tuition 5,170 USD, Domestic tuition 8,050 USD (2019 – 20)
Why is community college so cheap?
Across the board, community college is much more affordable. The average tuition is half that of a public university. Part of this is because community colleges are stripped down, avoiding things like big campus infrastructure and extracurricular programs that increase the overhead at large universities.
Are classes at community college easier?
It’s a popular myth that community college classes are “easier” than classes at four-year universities. I for one can testify that this is untrue. Class difficulty depends on the professors and how much work you are willing to put into them—not the type of college you are attending.
Why do community colleges get a bad rap?
In the end, community colleges have a bad because people are simply NOT informed. Community colleges give students a fresh start, discounted quality education and the chance to transfer to university. They are quite undeserving of a bad reputation and it’s our job to speak up!
How do community colleges make money?
Primarily consists of revenue from student fees (other than enrollment fees), sales and services, and grants and contracts, as well as local debt-service payments. Amounts are estimates and do not include federal and state student financial aid for nontuition costs or local bond proceeds.