How do I convert text to target graphic?
With SmartArt, you can quickly convert text into a nice looking graphic. Just select your text, select Home > Convert to SmartArt, and then select the SmartArt you like. Some options also allow you to add pictures. Select Convert to Smart Art, More SmartArt Graphics, Picture, and then select the option you like.
How do I make graphics in Word?
On the Insert menu, select SmartArt Graphic. On the SmartArt tab of the ribbon, in the Insert SmartArt Graphic group, select at the type of graphic you want (List, Process, etc.), and then select a layout. Enter your text by doing one of the following: Click [Text] in the Text pane, and then type your text.
How do you make graphics?
How to Quickly Create Effective Designs
- Step 1: Choose a Background. A well-chosen background is essential to a great graphic.
- Step 2: Pick a Tool. After you’ve chosen a background, it’s time to open a design tool.
- Step 3: Choose Your Add-ons. Font Type and Style.
How do I convert existing text to SmartArt?
Converting Existing Text to SmartArt
- Click on the Home tab.
- Then, select the text you want to convert by clicking the placeholder that contains the text (it’s the outer edge of the text box).
- Then, in the ribbon, go to the Paragraph group and click on the ‘Convert to SmartArt Graphic’ command.
Can you convert shapes to SmartArt?
After you split your SmartArt graphic into individual shapes, you cannot convert the shapes back to a SmartArt graphic. Click the SmartArt graphic that you want to break apart. Under SmartArt Tools, on the Design tab, in the Reset group, click Convert, and then click Convert to Shapes.
How do I turn an image into a SmartArt?
Select a SmartArt option with pictures, and then insert your pictures.
- Select your text.
- Select Home > Convert to SmartArt.
- Select More SmartArt Graphics and then select Picture.
- Select the SmartArt you want and select OK.
How do you convert a bulleted list to a SmartArt graphic?
Select the Bulleted list. Click the Convert to SmartArt button. If none of the displayed SmartArt graphics are appropriate, click More SmartArt Graphics. Select the desired style and click OK, the list will be converted to a SmartArt graphic.
How do you change the format of bulleted text to a SmartArt graphic select the bulleted text then?
6. Click in the left Vertical Box List and paste in your bulleted list by using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-V. 7. After the bulleted text has been inserted, click on the SmartArt Tools Design tab and choose from the SmartArt Styles gallery or format manually using the Format tab.
How do you insert a basic block list in SmartArt?
Create a vertical block list
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click SmartArt.
- In the Choose a SmartArt Graphic gallery, click List, and then double-click Vertical Block List.
- To enter text in a box, do one of the following: Click [Text] in the Text pane, and then type your text.
Does SmartArt graphic enhance the look of the text in a presentation?
A SmartArt graphic is a visual representation of your information and ideas. You create one by choosing a layout that fits your message. Some layouts (such as organization charts and Venn diagrams) portray specific kinds of information, while others simply enhance the appearance of a bulleted list.
How do you add text to Level 2 in PowerPoint?
On the left-hand side of the PowerPoint window, click a slide thumbnail that you want to add bulleted or numbered text to. On the slide, select the lines of text in a text placeholder or table that you want to add bullets or numbering to. On the HOME tab, in the Paragraph group, click Bullets or Numbering.
What are the eight types of SmartArt graphics?
Layout types. The Choose a SmartArt Graphic gallery displays all available layouts broken into eleven different types — All, List, Process, Cycle, Hierarchy, Relationship, Matrix, Pyramid, Picture, Office.com, and Other.
How do I insert subtle effect in Word?
Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shape Styles group, click Shape Effects, and then do one of the following:
- To add or change a built-in combination of effects, point to Preset, and then click the effect that you want.
- To add or change a shadow, point to Shadow, and then click the shadow that you want.
How do you change the width and height of a text box in Word?
To change the size of an existing text box, follow these steps:
- Click once on the information within the text box.
- Use the mouse to point to one of the handles.
- Drag the handle to resize the text box.
- Release the mouse button when the text box is the size you want.
How do I change the shape of a text box in Word?
To change the text box shape:
- Select the text box you want to change. The Format tab will appear.
- From the Format tab, click the Edit Shape command.
- Hover the mouse over Change Shape, then select the desired shape from the menu that appears.
- The text box will appear formatted as the shape.
How do I fill a shape with color in Word?
Click Shape Fill, and under Theme Colors, pick the color you want. Select the shape or text box. On the Drawing Tools Format tab, click Shape Fill > More Fill Colors. In the Colors box, either click the color you want on the Standard tab, or mix your own color on the Custom tab.
How do you fill an object with words?
Make sure the Format tab of the Ribbon is displayed. Click the down-arrow next to the Shape Fill tool in the Shape Styles group. Word displays a list of options you can select. Select the color you want to use to fill the object.