How do I get an answer from a picture?
Search with an image from a website
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app or Chrome app .
- Go to the website with the image.
- Touch and hold the image.
- Tap Search with Google Lens.
- Select how you want to search:
- At the bottom, scroll to find your related search results.
How do I add a comment to a photo?
Add Text to Photos on Android Using Google Photos
- Open a photo in Google Photos.
- At the bottom of the photo, tap Edit (three horizontal lines).
- Tap the Markup icon (squiggly line). You can also select the color of text from this screen.
- Tap the Text tool and enter your desired text.
- Select Done when you’ve finished.
How do I add a photo to a Quora question?
Click the “Create a question” button in the top right corner of the Quora page. Click on “Ask a question” in the left-hand navigation. Click “Add image” in the right-hand navigation. Enter the image URL and click “Add”.
How do I add an image to a survey monkey question?
Steps to add the question to your survey:
- Go to the Design survey section.
- From the Builder section, choose Image Choice.
- Enter the question text.
- In the answer fields, either upload your images or enter the URLs of images from the web.
- Set up any additional options and settings:
- Click Save.
What is an image URL?
Therefore, an image URL is a web address that specifies the location of an image. Having an image URL makes it easy to share. In particular, it simplifies the process because recipients don’t have to download it.
Can you attach a file to a survey monkey?
SurveyMonkey is introducing a new question type that allows respondents to upload files to your survey, opening up a whole new world of potential uses.
How do I copy and paste from Survey Monkey to Word?
To copy and paste questions:
- On the Design Survey page, click Copy and paste questions—it’s located under the Add a new question button on any survey page.
- In the textbox on the left, enter your first question:
- Press Enter twice to start a new question.
Is SurveyMonkey free?
SurveyMonkey operates on a freemium business model. This means we allow users to use our most basic tools for free, while designating our more advanced features and resources to our paid plans.
Can you upload Excel to survey monkey?
You have two options: Edit the name of the sheet (the tab within the spreadsheet—not the name of the spreadsheet itself), then click Import to the right of the survey title. A new sheet will be created within the spreadsheet. Edit the survey title in SurveyMonkey, then click Import to the right of the survey title.
How do I extract data from Survey Monkey without paying?
Exporting Survey Results
- Go to the Analyze Results section of your survey.
- Click Save As at the top of the page.
- Click Export file.
- Select an export type: All summary data, All responses data, or All individual responses.
- Choose an export format, select your export options, and click Export.
What is better Survey Monkey or Google forms?
Google Forms has more rules available and offers more robust automated scoring. SurveyMonkey offers more options than Google Forms when it comes to question types. Both tools also have options for randomizing the order in which respondents see questions, which is helpful when using the tools to build quizzes.
How do I import a survey into Google forms?
First, open a form and from the action toolbar on the right, select Import Questions. Then, from the dialogue box, select the form with the questions you want to import.
Can we convert Excel to Google form?
You can set your Google Drive to automatically convert subsequent uploads of Excel files to Google Sheet format. This will convert any Office files to Google Docs, Sheets or Slides format. Previously uploaded files, however, will not be affected by this setting and will continue to be in the original format.
How do you use Automagical form?
- First install the Add-on from the webstore. This will get you the free version.
- Locate a PDF in your Google Drive. Single click on the file.
- Click Automagical icon in the sidebar.
- If your PDF takes more than 30 seconds to convert to a Form you will need to authorize more time.
- Select questions.
- Click Create Form.
Is Automagical form free?
Automagical Forms is free to try. Our paid plans allow you to process unlimited pages and images with handwriting.
Is Automagical free?
Automagical Forms currently only supports multiple choice and short answer question types. The free version allows you to create Google Forms from 1 – 2 page documents. A maximum of 6 pages per month. Note that image and handwriting recognition are not provided in the free version.
Can you insert a PDF into a Google form?
There are two ways to display a PDF document inside a form. The first method utilizes the PDF Embedder Widget to display the PDF using Google Docs’ PDF viewer – So, there is no need for Adobe Reader. The second is by embedding it directly using an iframe via TEXT FIELD.