How do I get my Jeep Grand Cherokee out of theft mode?
Press the power door-lock switch on the keyless entry fob. Close the driver’s side door. Leave all doors closed for about 16 seconds until the Vehicle Security Light on the instrument cluster stops flashing quickly. When the light flashes at a slower rate, this signifies that the system has been reset and rearmed.
How do you reset the anti theft system on a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
How to Reset the Anti-Theft in a 2001 Jeep
- Enter your car wth your ignition key and your theft remote, and press the Lock button on your remote five times in 10 seconds.
- Insert your key into the Jeep’s ignition cylinder, and then turn the key to the “Run” position.
Why does my Jeep Grand Cherokee alarm keeps going off?
Your Jeep Wrangler alarm can go off intermittently due to multiple reasons, some which are a weak battery, bad BCM (body Control Module) or a bad sensor.
How do you reset the anti theft system on a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Insert your key and turn the drivers side door lock to the right , then left and then right again this will reset the security system.
How do you turn off the alarm on a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
What you need to do is first lock the doors, and close them. Then you need to disconnect, and reconnect the battery cable, then if the security lights still blink you must use your key to unlock the door, then it should stop blinking, and start just fine.
How do I reset my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
How to Reset the Jeep Grand Cherokee Service Required Message
- Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position without starting the vehicle.
- Press the gas pedal to the floor slowly three times within 10 seconds.
- Turn the ignition off. Wait 10 seconds and start the engine.
How do you turn off the panic alarm on a Jeep Compass?
Press the LOCK button on a programmed RKE transmitter for at least 4 seconds, but no longer than 10 seconds. Then, press the PANIC button while still holding the LOCK button. 3. Release both buttons at the same time.
How do you reset the security on a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Close all other doors, but don’t close the driver’s side door yet. Press the power door-lock switch on the keyless entry FOB. Now You can close the driver’s side door, and leave all the doors closed for at least 16 seconds, until You see the security light on the dash in front of You cease it’s quick flashing.
How do I turn off my panic alarm?
There are three different ways to turn off the panic alarm.
- Press the panic button on your key fob a second time.
- Turn on your vehicle and start driving at a speed of at least 5 mph.
- Wait approximately three minutes, at which point the panic alarm system will automatically turn off.
How can I lock my Jeep without the alarm?
Close door. Remove emergency key that’s hidden in the remote control. Use that key to cycle the drivers side door lock. This will lock the vehicle without turning on the alarm.