How do I reopen a quiz for one student on canvas?
How To RESET a quiz for a Student in CANVAS
- Find the pencil icon on the right end for that specific student, and click it. You should see a pop-up student extensions window.
- Give the extra attempts as you want, and click save button. The student should be able to retake the same quiz.
How do I allow students to resubmit an assignment in canvas?
Can a student resubmit Canvas assignments?
- Select Submission Attempts. You can select the number of submission attempts allowed for all students.
- Save Assignment. Click the Save button.
- Student View for Resubmit Assignment. If a student can resubmit an assignment, the Re-submit Assignment button displays in the assignment page .
How do I unlock a canvas page?
Unlock a course
- Navigate to the course you want to unlock, and from the course navigation menu, select Settings.
- In the sidebar of the “Settings” screen, click Unlock Course:
- After the page automatically refreshes, your course will be unlocked, and the course end date will be set to one month from the current date.
How do I lock an assignment in canvas?
In the course navigation, click Assignments, then click on the name of the assignment. In the upper right-hand corner, click Edit and then scroll down to the Assign section. Under Assign to, choose the section you wish to lock the assignment for. You can also leave it as Everyone.
What does it mean to lock a module in canvas?
In Canvas, you can set modules to be locked until a specific date. This assists you in managing the course content by automating student access to content in your course. If you do not publish the content prior to setting the date lock, students will not be able to see content even after the lock date has passed.
How do I stop students from commenting on Google classroom?
To turn off private comments,
- Go to classroom.google.com.
- At the top, click Menu .
- Click Settings. ( You might need to scroll down.)
- Under Comments, make sure all of your comment settings are turned off.
How do students post work in Google Classroom?
View assignment. Click the image with your name to open the assigned file. Enter your work. On the document or in Classroom, click Turn in and confirm. The status of the assignment changes to Turned in.