How do I send an email to Blackboard class?
To send an email inside of Blackboard:
- Select one or more Recipients, and then use the right arrow button to transfer to the name to the Selected column.
- Enter a Subject for your email message.
- Type your message.
- Click Attach a File to browse for files from your computer.
- Click Submit to send your message.
How do I open my inbox?
Login to your Inbox.com Email account. Below the “Jump to Menu” link you can see the messages in your Inbox folder. Select the link with the message title to open it. To get back to the list of your messages, use the “Jump to Menu” link on the top, or scroll down, and select the “Back to Inbox” link, or press number 0.
How do I forward a blackboard email?
To set up forwarding, login to your Blackboard (or Ferris Connect, as we call it), and go to My Settings.
- Then, select My Tool Options.
- Scroll down and make sure mail forwarding is enabled.
- And that’s it! Keep in mind that this only applies to “messages”. Announcements and other postings will not be forwarded.
How do I set up Blackboard notifications?
- Blackboard on the web: Log in to Blackboard on a web browser and navigate to your Activity Stream. Select the Stream Settings icon.
- Blackboard Instructor app: In the app’s main menu, tap Settings. Manage push notifications in the app.
What kind of files does the assignment submission page support?
Learn more about the new layout. You can upload file attachments in your course, such as to an assignment….Recognized attachment file types.
|Extension||File Type||Programs Associated with the File Type|
|HTML, HTM||Web page||HTML editor or web browser|
What does it mean when you see a dashed circle next to your assignment?
A dash (-) indicates that there is no information; the student has not taken the assessment or submitted the assignment….
When checking your grades What does the yellow exclamation mark mean?
The Answer The yellow exclamation point icon means that the assignment still needs grading. If you don’t see a grade, it might also mean that you didn’t submit the assignment or the due date as passed….