How do I upload a Google Doc to Moodle?
Open the document or presentation in Google docs. Click File and choose Download as. Click Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft Word. After the file has downloaded to your device, you can then go to the Assignment in Moodle and submit it.
Does Moodle accept Google Docs?
Note: When you browse to Google Drive, Moodle will convert Google docs (. gdoc files) that were composed directly in Google to a sharable file type (. rtf, .
Where are Moodle files?
Moodle stores files in the Moodle data directory. This is a location on your server defined by you when you install Moodle. You can check the location of that directory in the Moodle config.
What is repository in Moodle?
Repositories in Moodle enable users to add files to a course and other locations in Moodle. They can also allow, where appropriate, users to upload files, access previously uploaded files, and to easily bring content into Moodle from external sources, such as Flickr or Google Docs.
How do I manage files in Moodle?
You can control the types of files allowed on your site if you need to.
- Log in with your administrator account.
- From the left panel (the Navigation drawer) click Site administration.
- Click the Server tab.
- Click File types and edit as you wish.
What are Moodle private files?
The private files area Each user has a private files area for uploading and managing a set of files. If enabled by the administrator, users can also email files to their private files area. The private files area can be accessed from the Navigation drawer in the Boost theme or the My private files block.
How do I upload students to Moodle?
Allowing students to upload and share files in Moodle
- Create a folder. Click the gear menu, and then click Turn editing on.
- Click the gear icon and select “Permissions”.
- To allow students access to upload and view/manage others’ files: Select Student from the “Advanced role override” drop-down menu.
Why does Moodle say draft not submitted?
If you have required students click the Submit button, you may find that some submissions are still marked as Draft (not submitted), meaning the student has either uploaded a file(s) or entered some text, but has not clicked ‘Submit assignment’.
How do I use Moodle?
Building a New Moodle Course
- Request a Moodle course.
- Log in to Moodle.
- Find your Moodle course under My courses.
- Configure the Course settings.
- To work on your course, turn editing on.
- Edit section names.
- Add resources to your course.
- Add activities to your course.
What file types does Moodle accept?
File types you can add to Moodle include PDF, Word and other text documents, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, zip files, and media such as image, video, and audio files. Note: IT recommends that you use PDF when adding course materials such as readings or handouts.
What is the Moodle platform?
Moodle™ is a user-friendly Learning Management System (LMS) that supports learning and training needs for a wide range of institutions and organizations across the globe. Moodle™’s modular nature and inherent flexibility make it an ideal platform for both academic and enterprise level applications of any size.
How do you send files on Moodle app?
Submitting shared files on assignments
- Enter the assignment and add or edit submission.
- Add files to the submission.
- Select Share files.
- Select the file to submit.
- Save the submission and wait while sending.
- Check the submitted file.
Is there a Moodle app?
Yes, you can use the official Moodle Mobile app on your iOS iPhone/iPad or Android mobile device! Moodle Mobile app support and other information is also available from Moodle directly: https://download.moodle.org/mobile.
How do I upload a PDF to Moodle?
- For Start: Log on to Moodle, go to your course and click ‘Turn Editing On’
- Upload your PDF: Under the Administration block, click on “Files” link then “Upload a file” button.
- Link to your PDF: Once your file is uploaded successfully, it will be listed in the Files folder.
How do I add a PDF to an assignment?
- When you create or edit your assignment, place your cursor where you want the file.
- On the right hand side of the edit box, select ‘Files’ from the three available tabs (Links-Files-Images).
- Beneath any listed files, click on ‘+ Upload a new file’ and navigate to your desired file and select it.
How do you use assignments in Moodle?
Create an assignment
- On the Moodle course home page, click Turn editing on at the upper right of the page .
- In the relevant page section, click Add an activity or resource and in the resulting pop-up, under ACTIVITIES, select Assignment.