How do I use my DVR on my TV?
Connect one end of a full-size HDMI cable to the HDMI 1 Out port on the back of the DVR box. Connect the other end of the cord to the TV. Plug the other end of the same HDMI cable into the HDMI 1 In port on the back or side of your television. Turn on the equipment.
How do you DVR on Comcast?
Record a Program on X1
- Press the Guide button on your remote control and highlight a program.
- Select the Record button on the remote control or select the Record option on the program’s info panel.
- Select Just this episode and the recording will be set.
Can I set my DVR from my phone?
With the Xfinity TV Remote app, you can use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control: change the channel, program your DVR or search Xfinity On Demand and TV listings – all with a simple tap on the screen. You can even schedule DVR recordings when you’re away from home. Your TV is now right in your hands.
How do I watch my DVR on my phone?
Access your DVR Recordings
- Be sure you’re connected to a Wi-Fi® network and make sure your show has finished recording.
- Open the DIRECTV App and tap Watch Your DVR.
- Choose On DVR and play any fully recorded show or movie from your DVR playlist.
- Select the down arrow to start downloading the show or movie to your device.
Can I set my DISH DVR to record from my phone?
Please download the free DISH Anywhere app for iPhone, iPad, Android , Fire HD Tablet , Fire TV or Android TV to watch your TV show or movie on the go. How do I schedule DVR recordings on DISH Anywhere? Then, click “Record” to schedule the recordings on your DVR. You can also set recordings from a movie or show page.
Can I set my DVR from my phone directv?
Using your smartphone or tablet to schedule recordings Tap Browse for TV. Tap Record to TV. If you selected a series, you’ll have the option to record a single episode or the entire series. Select the DVR you want to use and tap Record.
How do I change my recording settings on DirecTV?
For DIRECTV Genie DVRs
- Press LIST.
- Arrow up to Manage Recordings.
- Press SELECT.
- Arrow to Typical Recording Preferences.
- Press SELECT.
Why are my shows not recording DirecTV?
It means that in the last guide data update, the episode didn’t show up or it didn’t meet the criteria you set. If you only wanted first runs, then it won’t record something it thinks is a rerun. Guide data updates happen all the time.
How do you stop recording on Direct TV?
How to Stop Recording on DirecTV
- Hit the ‘Guide’ button on the DirecTV remote and highlight the program you are recording.
- Press the ‘Record’ button on the remote.
- On a high-definition receiver, select the option ‘Stop Recording’ by using the arrow buttons on the remote and then press ‘OK’.
How do I reset my directv without a password?
First, you have to press the “Menu” button on your DirecTV remote control, this will take you to the menu interface. Then, you’ll see a list of setup options, you have to scroll down through them using your down-arrow key until you find the option that reads “Reset”. Click on it.
How do I block purchases on Direct TV?
Set up parental controls on DIRECTV using your remote
- Press MENU on your remote.
- Choose Settings or Settings & Help (what you see depends on your receiver).
- Select Parental Controls and follow the prompts to review or edit your settings.
- Select Lock Now and enter your DIRECTV parental controls PIN.
How do I block on demand purchases?
You can control who watches and purchases ON DEMAND programs in your household. Go to MAIN MENU and select SETUP. Scroll down to PARENTAL CONTROL SETUP and press OK. This is where you can set up two PIN numbers: a Parental Control PIN for blocking content and a Purchase Code for blocking purchases.