How do I use Xfinity Voice?
Press the B key, the square button above the number 2 on your remote, to get to the Accessibility Settings screen. In Accessibility Settings, press the down arrow key until you hear “Voice Guidance Options,” then press OK. You’ll hear “Voice Guidance Speech Rate” followed by which rate is currently selected.
How do I know what channels I have on Xfinity?
Find Your Channel Lineup Visit My Channel Lineup and enter your Xfinity ID, email address or mobile phone number and password to browse your customized channel lineup. Find your channel lineup using your address.
How do I set up voice command on my Xfinity Remote?
Go to the Remote Settings menu. Press and hold the Voice (Microphone) button and say “Remote settings.” Choose “Voice remote pairing.” Follow the instructions on the TV to select your TV and audio devices.
How do I turn off voice on Xfinity?
While watching full-screen video, press the down arrow on your Xfinity remote. The transport bar will pop up on the lower third of the screen. Press the left arrow twice to highlight the audio description on/off option on the screen (the audio description logo). Press OK to turn audio description on or off.
Why is my TV narrating shows Xfinity?
Answer: The talking guide for Xfinity X1 is a Voice Guidance feature that allows customers with visual disabilities the freedom to independently explore thousands of TV shows and movies. It “speaks” what’s on the screen and includes details such as program descriptions to help you decide what to watch.
Where is the SAP button on Xfinity Remote?
Press the xfinity button on your remote. Highlight Settings (the gear icon) and press OK on your remote. You can get to Audio Language (SAP) Reset from Language, Audio or Accessibility Settings. Highlight one of them and press OK on your remote.
How do I fix my Xfinity audio?
Balance the box and TV volume:
- Access the TV Adapter’s or TV Box’s main menu.
- Select Setup.
- Select Audio Setup.
- For the Set volume to optimal stereo option, select Yes to automatically adjust the volume to the optimal level for stereo output. Note: If you select No, your current volume settings will be retained.
Where is language button on Xfinity Remote?
Change Your Voice Search Language
- Press the xfinity button on your remote.
- Use the right arrow or left arrow button to select the gear icon.
- Press OK to access the Settings menu.
- Press the down arrow to highlight the Voice Search Language setting.
- Press OK.
- Select your language to change your Voice Search Language:
What are the ABCD buttons on Xfinity Remote?
By default, the A key is Help, the B key is Day-, the C key is Day+ and the D key is Descriptive Video Service (DVS) on/off. You can set these buttons to replay, go to Xfinity On Demand, jump ahead 24 hours in the On-Screen Guide and more.
How do I get live TV on my Xfinity Remote?
Press the C button to access while watching TV. There are even more awesome apps that come with X1 like Weather, Pandora, and Traffic. Learn more about Apps on X1. Last watched programs and channels – DVR, On Demand or Live TV.
What can I say to my Xfinity Remote?
Here are some examples of voice commands:
- “Watch NBC.”
- “Find kids movies.”
- “Launch Sports app.
- “Show me what’s on tonight at seven.”
- “Turn on Closed Captioning.”
- “Show me settings.”
What are the codes for Xfinity Remote?
What are my Xfinity Codes?
- 5 digits Xfinity Universal Remote Codes. 10000. 10178. 10812. 11291. 10036. 10019. 10434. 11704. 11704. 10030.
- 4 digits Xfinity Remote Control Codes. 0497. 0030. 0056.
What is the Samsung TV code for Xfinity Remote?
Typically the primary code for a Samsung TV for Comcast remote programming is 12051. You will find various others in the Comcast remote user manual, including 10812, 10814, and 10766.
How do I reset my Xfinity Voice Remote?
Factory Reset the Xfinity Voice Remote without a Setup Button (XR15)
- Press and hold the A (triangle) and D (diamond) buttons at the same time for three seconds until the status light changes from red to green.
- Press 9-8-1.
- The LED will blink blue three times to indicate that the remote was reset.
Why is Comcast remote blinking blue?
If the status light blinks blue twice, the pairing for the remote has been turned off.
How do I get my Xfinity remote to work?
- Turn on your TV.
- Press and hold the xfinity and Mute buttons together for five seconds until the light at the top changes from red to green.
- Type the first five-digit code for the TV manufacturer. If the remote light blinks green twice, the code is correct.
- Aim the remote at the TV, and press the Power button.
What is Setup button on Xfinity Remote?
If You Have Your Manufacturer Code On your remote, press and hold the Setup button. If you don’t have a setup button you can press and hold the Xfinity and Info(i) buttons together. The LED at the top of the remote will change from red to green.