How do I view submitted assignments on canvas?
However, submissions can also be viewed in the page for their respective assignment type.
- Open Course. In the Courses tab, tap the name of the course you’d like to view.
- Open Assignments. Tap the Assignments link.
- Open Assignment. Locate the assignment and tap the name of the assignment.
- Open Submission.
How do I view files in canvas?
All published course files can be viewed by all course users . However, some files may restrict access to specific users. You can preview and download all published files in Course Files. If you want to see the files for all your courses, click the All My Files link .
What is an annotation on canvas?
Canvas now allows students to add annotations to PDFs used in an assignment right from within the Canvas mobile app. Possible annotations include highlight, underline, strikeout, squiggly, drawing, free text, and image. For more details on how to do this, see Student Annotations in the Sept.
How do I view a rubric in canvas?
How do I view rubric results for my assignment?
- Open Grades. In Course Navigation, click the Grades link.
- Open Rubric. If an assignment has a rubric, the assignment will display the rubric icon. To open the rubric, click the Rubric icon.
- View Rubric Comments. If your instructor has left comments in your rubric, you can view them under the rubric criteria.
How do I use annotation tools in canvas?
How do I add annotations to a submission in the Student app on my iOS device?
- Open Submission. From the Assignment Details page, tap the Submission & Rubric link.
- Annotate File. Tap the Annotate icon.
- View Annotation Tools. Select an annotation tool by tapping the annotation icon .
What does the eyeball mean in canvas?
hidden visibility icon
What does the crossed out eye icon mean in canvas?
The section under “Visual Updates” will describe what each icon means. The red eye with a slash through it indicates that at least one student has the grade hidden to them in that column.
What is the little eye at the top of my phone?
The eye icon comes from the function Smart-Stay which is implemented at the Samsung Galaxy S5. Smart Stay is a function which can illuminate the display as long as you look at it. Go to Menu -> Settings -> Display In this sub-menu of your Samsung Galaxy S5 you will find an option called “Stay Smart”.
What does the eye icon mean at the top of my phone?
What does eye icon mean?
If you have a Samsung Android phone or tablet, you may have noticed an eye icon on your status bar or screen. Essentially, it scans your face for movement using your front tablet or phone camera. Its purpose is to keep the device screen active even when you are not interacting with it.
What is Smart Stay?
Smart stay. First introduced on the Galaxy S3, Smart stay is a way for Samsung Galaxy phones to use the front-facing camera to detect when to dim and turn off the display. If the camera detects your face looking at the screen, it’ll stay on, regardless of how long you set the display’s sleep mode to.
What does the eyeball symbol mean?
The eye is one of the most powerful symbols known to many cultures. It can be an indicator of good, evil, protection, wisdom, knowledge, secrecy and mystery.