How do you code a website on a Mac?
Create an HTML file
- In the TextEdit app on your Mac, choose File > New, then choose Format > Make Plain Text.
- Enter the HTML code.
- Choose File > Save, type a name followed by the extension . html (for example, enter index. html), then click Save.
- When prompted about the extension to use, click “Use . html.”
- Embedding code.
- Inline code.
- External file.
- In your favorite text editor, open the file hello.
- Click in the empty line just before the closing tag and type: </li><li>Launch a web browser and open the hello.
Is HTML and CSS enough for front end?
In short, you can definitely find work using just HTML and CSS. And if those foundational skills aren’t enough to get you your dream job, you can still use them to start making money while you’re building other skills. So let’s take a look at the kind of work you can get paid to do with those two skills!
How much do HTML coders make an hour?
HTML Developer Salary
|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
Is it worth learning HTML and CSS in 2020?