How do students login Savvas?
Savvas Realize uses Single Sign-On from PowerSchool. This means that students need to sign into PowerSchool in a browser, and then Savvas Realize uses their login information to automatically sign them into Pearson Realize.
How do I add students to SuccessMaker?
- Click Students in the toolbar.
- Select the Roster tab.
- Click the Actions cog wheel button located to the upper right portion of the screen.
- Click Add and then Add New Student.
- Complete the form. Refer to the username and password requirements that are used in your SuccessMaker implementation.
- Click Save.
How do I delete a course?
Delete Courses and Sections
- Click Courses in the header.
- Click My Courses.
- Click the gear icon to the right of a section you’d like to delete. If there is no gear displayed, click the course’s name. A list of course section titles should display below, each with the gear icon menu to the right.
- Click Delete.
How do I delete old canvas courses?
Remove Unneeded Courses
- In Canvas, click the Courses menu, and click “Remove me from unneeded courses”.
- A list of your unpublished and migrated courses is displayed.
- If you have more than 10 courses, type part of a course name and click Search to filter by a course name or semester.
- Check the courses from which you want to be unenrolled.
How do I delete a Thinkific course?
- Go to Manage Learning Content.
- Select Courses.
- Select your desired Course.
- In the Course Builder, select the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and click Delete this course.
- Confirm by selecting Yes, delete this course.
How much is Thinkific?
Thinkific pricing starts at $49.00 per feature, per month. There is a free version. Thinkific offers a free trial.
How do I delete a lesson Planbook?
How to Delete a Class?
- Click Go To -> Classes.
- Click on the class you wish to remove.
- Click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the class window.
- Select “Delete”.
How do I contact Thinkific?
Support & resources Whether you’re a prospective or current customer, we offer a few options for getting in touch: Email us at [email protected]; Submit a support ticket here; Give us a call at 1-
How long is Thinkific free trial?
Where is Thinkific located?
What is Kajabi platform?
What is Kajabi? Content marketing platform designed to help digital entrepreneurs and small businesses utilize customizable templates to create and sell engaging content in the form of online courses or coaching programs. Influencers can use Kajabi to build personalized websites, theme-based landing pages, and emails.
What is better than Kajabi?
10 of the Best Kajabi Alternatives | Kajabi Competitors
- Podia. For creators with several different digital products, Podia is an excellent solution.
- Thinkific. Thinkific is great for creators who need a lot of flexibility when developing their course.
- Teachable here.
- iSpring Learn.