How do students use Google Classroom mobile?
To use all the features of the Classroom app, you need Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. To create or join class video meetings, we recommend that you install the Google Meet app. If they aren’t already on your device, you can get them from Google Play (Android) or the Apple App Store (iOS).
How do you do assignments on phone?
select a file to attach. , you’ll be asked to update your device. For instructions, go to Update your Android version….You can’t post to more than 100 students at a time.
- Create an assignment (details above).
- Tap All students. All students again to deselect it.
- Tap each student’s name to select them.
- Tap Done.
Can you reuse assignments in Google Classroom?
You can reuse an announcement, assignment, or question from a class. Use it in the original class or in a different class. Make copies of any attachments, including rubrics, or add new ones. Modify the post before you publish it.
How do I copy a topic in Google Classroom?
Copy a class
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account. For example, [email protected] or [email protected]
- On the class you want to copy, click More. Copy.
- (Optional) To edit the title and other information, make any changes.
- Click Copy.
How do I save on Google classroom?
Google Classroom also has a nifty auto-save feature with assignments. One option while working on an assignment, is to click on the drop-down arrow next to where it says ‘Assign’, and select ‘Save as draft’.
How do I save work in Google Classroom?
While viewing the folder of student submissions in Google Drive you have the option to download the contents of the folder. Click on the triple dot “More” icon in the toolbar in Drive. Choose “Download” from the menu options. This will download all of the students work to a zip file on your computer.
How do you finalize a grade in Google Classroom?
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In.
- Click the class.
- At the top, click Classwork the assignment.
- To open and review any file the student attached, click the thumbnail.
- (Optional) The default point value is 100.
- Next to the student’s name, enter the grade.
- Enter grades for any other students.