How do you comment on student work?
I like how you’ve tackled this assignment. Appreciated I like the way you’re working. Astounding I like the way you’ve handled this. Awesome I like the way you settle down to work.
How do you write a good student report?
To assist with your next reporting period, we have outlined ten helpful tips for writing student reports.
- Ease of understanding.
- Stick to the point.
- Avoid teacher jargon.
- Inform parents about their child’s level of achievement.
- Refer to the child’s ongoing performance.
- Use evidence to support your comments.
How do you write a remark?
Narrative Comment To-Dos
- Start on a positive note.
- Stay focused on the student.
- Speak to the parent and the student.
- Give examples.
- Provide specific information across several different areas.
- Use academic jargon. Comments should be written in language that is easy to understand for both parents and students.
How do you write a reading comment?
- Word skills • Read all the words correctly. • Read familiar words independently. • Found some words difficult.
- Comprehension • Understood the story well. • Good discussion about events in the story. • Retold the story in detail.
- Attitude and interest • Read eagerly. • Enjoyed the story because …… •
How do you praise a good book?
Specific Praise “The writing was captivating,” “The characters were believable and I cared about them,” “The plot had so many twists and turns I couldn’t put the book down.” Specific praise helps browsing readers get a better sense of why your book is so good.
What do you write in a reading record?
- Read familiar words independently.
- Able to predict what happens next in the text.
- Showed good understanding of the text.
- Read with good expression.
- Worked out new words independently.
- Worked out new words by sounding them out.
- Discussed the story and characters well.
- Used good spoken expression.
How do you compliment?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
How do you compliment a good writer?
That said, here are compliments that I love getting, as an author:
- “Your poetry is so powerful, you put into words exactly what I struggle to convey.”
- “Your rhymes in your poetry are so complex!
- “I love how deep and rich this character is.
- “This plot twist was amazing!
How do you make someone feel valued?
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Someone Feel Loved and Appreciated.
- Tell them how they inspire you to be a better person.
- Recognize the qualities you admire about them.
- Remind them of how you feel in their presence.
- Tell them how you appreciate their presence in your life.
- Thank them for their willingness to be authentic.
How do you make someone feel special in words?
Saying “I love you” isn’t always easy….Here are 13 other things to say.
- “I’m Proud Of You”
- “You Make Me Want To Be A Better Person”
- “I Love The Person I Am When I’m With You”
- “Are You OK?”
- “You Inspire Me”
- “I Genuinely Appreciate You”
- “I’m Sorry”
- “I’ll Always Have Your Back”
What to say to make someone feel happy?
So here’s a hundred ready-made compliments to try out yourself:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you make someone feel loved and wanted?
70 Ways to Make Others Feel Special
- Pay Attention. Stop what you’re doing and look directly into their eyes when they’re talking.
- See Potential. Tell them you believe they can achieve their dream—and why.
- Give Generously. Give your time—to listen, to support, or to just enjoy each other’s company.
- Be Affectionate.
- Share Yourself.
- Do Together.
- Be Together.