How do you congratulate someone on a new project?
- “I’m sure today will be only the first of many proud moments for you at your new firm.”
- “Sending you heartfelt congratulations today and wishing you all the best on your next project.”
- “I commend you on this latest success, and I look forward to seeing even more great things from you.”
How do you congratulate a team for project success?
Congratulations to each member of the team for the fantastic results. We are really happy with the huge success. Well done each of you! The project turned out to be a great success because of your teamwork.
How do you wish good luck for a project?
Good luck and remarkable success on the new project! I’m glad I work with such an amazing person like you. I wish you nothing but the best of luck as you commence work on this enormous project….Good Luck, we’re 100% behind you.
- Have no fears.
- I know you are going to succeed in this.
- Today, I drink to your success.
How do you congratulate someone informally?
Casual Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congrats! That’s fantastic. (That’s fantastic news!)
- You did it! I knew you could.
- That’s awesome! Congratulations on a job well done.
- Cheers to you.
- Way to go!
What do you say when someone says congratulations?
How to Say Thank You When Someone Congratulates You
- Thank you.
- It was so nice to hear from you.
- We appreciate your kindness to drop us a congratulation note on our wedding day.
- Your blessings are a source of a great inspiration for me.
- Thanks a lot for such a kind gesture.
- Thank you so much for your message.
How do you respond to congratulations on achievement?
How do I reply to a congratulations letter?
- “Thank you so much for thinking of me.”
- “Thank you for your kind and fond letter congratulating me on a promotion/new job/accomplishment.”
- “I felt honored to be surrounded by your kind attention. Thank you!”
How do you thank someone for congratulations on a promotion?
Response to congratulation letter Thank you. Thanks so much for thinking of me. It was so nice to hear from you. I’m highly thankful to you for your kind and affectionate letter congratulating me on promotion (wedding, having a baby).
How do you say thank you in a humble way?
For those times where a simple, heartfelt reminder of your gratitude is all that’s needed, these will do the trick:
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
How do you write an appreciation message?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you express your customers gratitude?
We are so grateful for the pleasure of serving you and hope we met your expectations. 6) Thank you so your support. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. 7) We at [company name] truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us.
How do you make customers feel special?
Photos courtesy of the individual members.
- Genuinely Thank Your Customers.
- Tell Them You’re Thinking Of Them.
- Be There For Them After The Sale Closed.
- Listen, Then Remember.
- Always Tell Them The Truth.
- Show You Are Acting On Their Feedback.
- Show Your Appreciation With A Handwritten Note.
- Give Them A Gift You Know They’ll Like.
How do you appreciate good customer service?
Sample Phrases for Appreciating Good Customer Service
- Thank you for your help in resolving a very technically challenging issue.
- I would like to acknowledge your immense input in getting the matter resolved.
- Thank you for sharing your knowledge of “troubleshooting at home” with me.
- Your attitude towards your work is on an entirely different level.
How do you appreciate someone for good work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you appreciate someone’s success?
Thank you once again for your hard work and dedication. The project was successful because of your fantastic idea. Thank you so much, dear. Thank you for being someone I can truly depend on.
How do you say I appreciate your hard work?
10 “Thank you” ideas for your employees’ hard work
- “Thank you for all the hard work you put in daily! Know that it is recognized and greatly appreciated”
- “Thank you for stepping in and saving the day in this difficult project! So glad we have you on-board”
- “Thanks for being so dedicated and hard-working!
What is a sentence for appreciation?
Examples of appreciation in a Sentence You’ve been so generous, and I’d like to show my appreciation by cooking a meal for you. She’s shown little appreciation for the effort you’ve made.
How do you say I appreciate your time?
When you’re feeling a deep appreciation for those who have made a difference in your life, use these phrases to show your gratitude:
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
How do you appreciate someone with words?
Sometimes short is sweet.
- Thank you.
- I am indebted to you.
- Dinner was delicious.
- I appreciate you.
- You are an inspiration.
- I am grateful.
- You are a blessing.
How do you say I really appreciate it?
Say Thank You in English — Casual Situations
- Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks!
- I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have.
- I don’t know what to say! / That’s very kind.
- You’re the best. / I owe you one. / You rock.