How do you delete a file on blackboard?
Locate the file(s) you wish to delete and check the checkboxes to the left of the filenames. 2. Click the Delete button at the top of the page. You will now see a screen labeled Course Content.
How do I make content available to students on Blackboard?
Under My Courses on the Home tab, click the name of the “NOT AVAILABLE” course that you want your students to be able to access. Under Course Management, click Customization. Click Properties. Click Yes next to Make Course Available.
How do I make blackboard visible to students?
Log into Blackboard Learn and enter the course. In the Course Management menu under Customization, click Properties. Under Set Availability, check the radio button next to “Yes” for Make Course Available. Click the Submit button.
How do I run a test in Blackboard?
Deploy a Test
- Navigate to a Content Area (Assignments, Course Documents, etc.)
- Put your cursor on the Assessment button.
- Select Test.
- Click the name of the test you created.
- Click Submit.
- Modify the name and description (optional).
- Click Yes next to Make the Link Available.
Where is the content area in Blackboard?
Content areas only appear on the course menu where you create, link, and manage them. In a content area, you can add content items, file attachments, links to websites, tests, assignments, and multimedia. You can also add other containers to organize your content.
How do I upload content to Blackboard?
It is easy to transfer or copy a file from your local workstation to the content collection.
- From within the content collection, click Upload from the navigation bar.
- Select Upload Files from the drop down dialogue box.
- Click Browse My Computer to locate the file to upload to the content collection.
What is Blackboard content?
Blackboard’s Content Collection is a file repository that allows faculty and students to store, manage, and share content. The Content Collection functions as a virtual hard drive that can be accessed from any computer by logging into a user’s Blackboard account.
What is a blackboard learning module?
A Learning Module is an organized collection of content presented together. The Learning Module is a shell to which other content items such as files, folders and tools are added. Learning Modules can be modified like any other item within a Content Area.
How do I move course content in Blackboard?
In the Content Collection, go to the folder that contains the file or folder you want to move. Select the check box next to the item and select Move. You can also access the Move option in the item’s menu. Enter the path to the destination folder or select Browse to locate and select the destination folder.
How do you change the color of a course on Blackboard app?
In the Menu view, tap the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Tap on the dropper icon by the course whose color you wish to change. Color choices will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap a color to select it.
How do I create a course banner in Blackboard?
To add a banner:
- Go to the Control Panel and click Customization, then select Teaching Style.
- In the adjacent window, scroll down to Select Banner.
- Click the Browse My Computer button and select the banner image that is stored on the computer, then click Open.
- Click Submit.
How do I add a picture to my Blackboard homepage?
Select Tools at the bottom of the panel. Select Personal Information > Personalize My Settings. On the Personalize My Settings page, select Use custom avatar image and browse your computer for your picture. Select Submit.
Can you change background in Blackboard Collaborate?
You can change the font, size, and color of the text and the background color. When you configure preferences, Blackboard Collaborate remembers your settings for all sessions you join on the same computer. Background Color: Click the Background color square to open the color window. The default color is black.
How do I change my landing page on Blackboard?
How to Change Your Course Entry Page in Blackboard
- Select Customization from the Control Panel and click on Teaching Style.
- On the Select Course Entry Point screen, choose where you would like your course entry point to be with the drop-down menu. The options are in the same order as the Course Menu. Once you have made your selection, press Submit.
How do I convert blackboard to Ultra?
Select the Experience the new Learn icon in the top-right corner of the page. In the pop-up window, start the conversion to the Ultra Course View. You’ll receive an email notification when your course is ready. From the Courses page, access your course and check out how your content looks in the Ultra Course View.
How do I activate Blackboard Collaborate Ultra?
If you are using the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra tool, you can add Blackboard Collaborate directly to your course content.
- From the content area select Tools and More Tools.
- Select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. By default the link name is Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Select Submit.
How do I access Blackboard Ultra?
You have the Ultra experience if your name appears in the left panel of your window after you log in. You can navigate to core features outside of your courses from the list. When you select any link from the list, you see a global view across all your courses.
How do I use Blackboard Collaborate App?
Install app and log in
- From your device, access the appropriate online store.
- If necessary, search for Blackboard Collaborate Mobile.
- Install the Blackboard Collaborate Mobile app on your mobile device.
- Open the app.
- Paste the session link web address in the Blackboard Collaborate Session URL field.
- Type your name.