How do you get a friend code on Mario Kart Wii?
- If you go to Nintendo WFC, then Friend Code, then Confirm Friend Code, it will give you your own.
- It’s is located in your license, just down of your name.
- Go to the Mario Kart Wii Channel and it will be below your face on the Friends button.
How do you get 2 players on Mario Kart Wii?
In 2 PLAYER MODE, a Wii Remote for a second player can be connected in one of two ways. Option 1: Select a save game file and select the “2 PLAYERS” option from the menu screen that appears. When prompted by the on-screen message, press any button on a second synchronised Wii Remote.
How do you unlock all Mario Kart Wii characters?
Mario Kart Wii unlockable character criteria Get a 1-star rank or better in all 50cc Wii Grand Prix cups. Bowser Jr. Participate in 4,950 races. Alternatively, if you have a save file for Super Mario Galaxy, she is unlocked after 50 races.
What is the hardest character to unlock in Mario Kart Wii?
1 Dry Bowser Dry Bowser is the fossilized version of the main antagonist of the Mario Bros. Franchise, Bowser. He first appeared in New Super Mario Bros.
What is the hardest race in Mario Kart?
Here are some of the most difficult levels in the franchise.
- 1 Rainbow Road (Mario Kart Wii)
- 2 Donut Plains 3 (Super Mario Kart)
- 3 Bowser’s Castle (Mario Kart 8)
- 4 Ghost Valley 3 (Super Mario Kart)
- 5 Wario’s Gold Mine (Mario Kart Wii)
- 6 Neo Bowser City (Mario Kart 7)
- 7 Banshee Boardwalk (Mario Kart 64)
How do you unlock spear in Mario Kart Wii?
The Spear, is a heavy bike in Mario Kart Wii. It can be unlocked by either unlocking 12 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, winning 200 WFC races, or playing 3,600 races. The Spear takes on an aerodynamic appearance. The character’s emblem is always on the front and the character’s colors adorn the face of the Spear.
What is the best track in Mario Kart Wii?
Top Ten Mario Kart Wii Tracks
- Maple Treeway. Best track by far.
- Koopa Cape. I love this course because my personality is water and this course takes place in water.
- Rainbow Road. I love this track!
- Coconut Mall. Why isn’t this Number 1?
- DK Summit. SUPER TRACK!
- Mushroom Gorge.
- Bowser’s Castle.
- DK Mountain.
Is Mario Kart Wii the best Mario Kart?
Why Mario Kart Wii is better: graphics and control systems and such – if the game is good, it’ll be fun despite that stuff). The core gameplay in Mario Kart Wii is great – so many early Wii games failed to deliver on the promise of the system for motion-based gaming, but Mario Kart gets it right.
Who is the best Mario Kart character?
The survey found the top 10 Mario Kart characters to be:
- Yoshi — 8%.
- Toad — 8%.
- Baby Peach — 5%.
- Toadette — 4%.
- Luigi — 4%.
- Donkey Kong — 4%.
- Villager (girl) — 3%.
- Wario — 3%.
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart 64?
Ranking Yoshi as the game’s top player should come as no surprise to longtime Mario Kart 64 players. He is one of the fastest characters in the game and can put some serious distance between him and other players with relative ease.
How Do You Get Funky Kong?
In Mario Kart Wii, Funky Kong is an unlockable playable heavyweight character. He can be unlocked by obtaining four Expert Staff Ghosts. He has his own battle arena, Funky Stadium. He is one of the best and fastest characters in the game.