How do you get rid of a mustache shadow fast?
Apply sunscreen at least half an hour before you step out. Avoid waxing the area and choose threading instead. – Dermatologist Geeta Oberoi suggests a few other options. “Skin lightening creams, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing are other alternatives,” she ends.
How do you get rid of a mustache shadow naturally?
You can also include lemon juice to bleach and lighten the remaining hair.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of honey and ½ tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to your upper lip skin.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Soak a washcloth in warm water.
- Gently wipe off the honey-lemon paste and rinse the area with cool water.
How do you fade upper lip shadow?
Bottom line: A cream containing hydroquinone or kojic acid (such as La Roche-Posay Mela-D Dark Spots, $45) along with a topical retinoid (like prescription Renova) and mild over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream can fade the discoloration after about six weeks of nightly use.
What causes dark shadow on upper lip?
Melasma is a condition in which areas of the skin become darker than the surrounding skin. Doctors call this hyperpigmentation. It typically occurs on the face, particularly the forehead, cheeks and above the upper lip. The dark patches often appear on both sides of the face in a nearly identical pattern.
How can I lighten my upper lip shadow naturally?
Keep this in mind if you try them out:
- Coconut oil. Using your fingertip, take a very small amount of coconut oil and gently apply it evenly over your lips.
- Rose water. Mix together two drops of rose water to six drops of honey.
- Olive oil.
- Cucumber juice.
- Almond oil.
Does lemon juice remove dark upper lip?
Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent that reduces the darkness of the skin. All you need to do is cut a lemon into thin slices and dip them in sugar. Rub a slice all over your lips and use it as a scrub. You can use a toothbrush to apply it.
How do I permanently get rid of a mustache?
Read on for six simple ways to remove facial hair at home plus some other, more permanent methods to consider.
- Shaving. Share on Pinterest A person can wet shave using a razor and shaving cream.
- Using an epilator.
- Using depilatory cream.
- Topical creams or medication.