How do you open the library door in scary scavenger hunt 2?
Click on the blue berry muffins that pops up from the hole and fill in the box. You get the box of BLUEBERRY MUFFINS. -Now go to the library. Click on the second shelf from the right and the secret door will open.
How do you complete Garfield’s Scary Scavenger Hunt 2?
Garfield – Scary Scavenger Hunt 2 Walkthrough
- You begin in the basement.
- Move right twice and light the furnace.
- Pick up the bone by the furnace.
- Go left again and click the crooked candles on the wall.
- Head to the next cell and collect the key from the wall.
- Use the key to open the cell and head up the ladder.
Where are the mini powdered sugar donuts in scary scavenger hunt 2?
When you climb up the stairs, climb up the ladder which goes to the attic. Play the game with the Bats and get the CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS -Climb back down and go to the left door. Click on the mirror twice and then solve the jigsaw puzzle and get the MINI POWDERED SUGAR DONUTS.
What is the order of the books in Garfield’s Scary Scavenger Hunt?
When arranging the books, you need to put them in alphabetical order, which goes like this, from left to right:
- Beefs Up (Turqoise);
- Furry Tales (Green);
- Garfield Gets Cookin’ (Red);
- How to Draw Garfield (Violet);
- Insults, Put-Downs & Slams (Blue);
- Never Accept a Gift with Air Holes (Orange);
- Party Now.
How do you do a Garfield scary scavenger hunt?
Garfield – Scary Scavenger Hunt Walkthrough
- Go right one screen.
- Open the chest and get the front door key.
- Come down the step and move one screen to the right again.
- Pick up the shovel.
- Head back to the front door.
- Go left one screen and talk to Jon.
- Head another screen to the left, then walk up past the trees.
Where is the torch in scary scavenger hunt?
Where can we found torch light? The Torch light is in the kitchen near the fridge. To get it you have to open a cupboard.
What is the code for the safe in scary scavenger hunt?
The code is 6-19-78.
Who is Lyman in Garfield game?
Lyman was Jon’s friend, roommate, and Odie’s original owner during the strip’s early years. Lyman first appeared on August 7, 1978. His last appearance in the comic strip was on Garfield’s 10th birthday, though he had stopped appearing regularly by the end of 1981.
How do you make Odie and Garfield?
How to Draw Odie from The Garfield Show with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
- Draw an oval with two ovals for the eyes.
- Draw a line in the center of the eyes and draw an oval for each pupil.
- Draw sideways bubble number ‘6’ shapes for the ears.
- Draw an oval by each ear.
- Draw a curve in each oval.
What is Garfield’s favorite food?
Why did Garfield the cat hate Mondays?
Garfield does not like leftovers; he loves fresh, warm lasagna. Therefore, the reason he hates Mondays is because Mondays are when he, at least as a kitten, was forced to subsist on leftovers. It explains why Garfield hates Mondays in particular, and not just any work day that would require Jon to leave home.
How old is Odie?
Odie first appeared in the strip on August 8, 1978; the date is considered his birthday.
What cat breed is Garfield?