How do you remove the rear wiper on a Hyundai Tucson?
- Release the old blade. Lift the wiper arm off the window.
- Remove the wiper. Once rotated, the wiper will release from the wiper arm with a gentle click.
- Position the new blade. Place the small bar attachment on the new wiper blade into the hook on the wiper arm.
- Lock the blade into place.
How do you remove the wipers on a Hyundai Tucson?
Lift up the wiper blade clip (1). Then pull down the blade assembly (2) and remove it. 3….To prevent damage to the wiper blades, arms or other components, do not:
- Use gasoline, kerosene, paint thinner, or other solvents on or near them.
- Attempt to move the wipers manually.
- Use non-specified wiper blades.
How do you change wiper blades on a Hyundai Elantra?
How to Change the Windshield Wipers on a Hyundai Elantra
- Pull the wiper blade away from the windshield so the arm is perpendicular to the blade.
- Locate the tab where the blade meets the arm and push it in.
- Pull the wiper blade away from the hook and remove it completely from the arm.
How do you change the rear wiper blade on a Hyundai?
How do you remove the wiper blades on a Hyundai?
How to Change Windshield Wipers on a Hyundai
- Open the driver’s side door, climb in and turn the Hyundai’s electrical system on.
- Exit the vehicle.
- Undo the safety tab at the center of the wiper.
- Slide the wiper blade off the arm and discard it.
Is it easy to replace windscreen wipers?
Wiper blades are made of rubber, so they naturally wear out after several months of wiping snow, rain and dust from your windshield. You could take your car to the mechanic to have them changed, but it’s just as easy to change them yourself. The fitting process is identical for the vast majority of cars on the road.