How do you reset a combination lock if you forgot the code?
Spin the dial clockwise a few times to reset the lock and set it at 0. Apply upwards pressure on the shackle and turn the dial clockwise. The lock will catch several times, allowing for slight movement back and forth between two numbers. Write down the number in the middle.
How do you break a Master Lock combination lock?
- Set the dial to 0.
- Apply full pressure upward on the shackle as if trying to open it.
- Rotate dial to the left (towards 10) hard until the dial gets locked.
- Notice how the dial is locked into a small groove.
How can I recover my Master Lock combination?
Turn the dial 3 times to the right and stop on the first number of the sequence. Turn the dial to the left, pass the second number of the sequence and stop on it the second time around. Turn the dial to the right and stop on the third number of the sequence. Push the button while pulling the shackle.
How do I get the combination for a Master Lock 175?
To reset the 175 and 176 you will go through the same process using the K175 reset tool.
- Open the lock with the factory set (0-0-0-0) or the previously set combination.
- Insert reset tool (enclosed in package) in the hole on side of lock.
- With the change tool still in the lock, set wheels to your desired combination.
How do you unlock a 3 digit combination lock if you forgot the code?
Roll the middle dial until the appropriate number lines up with the number to its left. Do the same for the right-most number. Your three-digit combination should now show, left to right, lined up with the scored hash marks. Pull the body of the lock away from the U-shaped metal ring without turning any of the dials.
How do you reset a 4 digit Master Lock?
Decide on your new 4 letter combination – choose from suggestions or create your own. With dials at P-L-A-Y (middle of letters should be aligned with red stripe), pull out the shackle. Turn shackle 90 degree (1/4 turn) so notch on shackle is aligned with notch in lock body. Press and hold the shackle down.
How do you reset a master lock safe?
Category: “Set-Your-Own” Combination Locks Instructions
- Open lock with the factory set or previously set combination.
- Insert reset tool (enclosed in package) in hole on side of lock.
- Push reset tool in and turn 90 degrees (in either direction).
- Set wheels to desired combination.
- Turn and remove reset tool.