How do you reset the oil life on a 2006 Honda Pilot?
Press the “SELECT/RESET” knob until the engine life indicator is displayed. Press the “SELECT/RESET” knob for more than 10 seconds, the indicator and the maintenance code(s) will blink. Press the “SELECT/ RESET” knob for 5 more seconds, the maintenance code(s) will disappear and oil life will be reset to 100.
What does the triangle with exclamation point mean in a Honda Pilot?
Schedule Service. If you see that warning light triangle with an exclamation mark appear there’s a simple explanation. This icon stands for your Honda vehicle’s Vehicle Stability Assist system and will illuminate your dashboard when an issue with the system is detected.
What does maintenance required mean on a 2005 Honda Pilot?
its telling you that you should change your oil then reset the light.
How much oil does a 2005 Honda Pilot take?
Engine Oil 4.5 quarts. (with filter)After refill check oil level.
What does the wrench light mean on a 2006 Honda Pilot?
How do you reset the oil light on a 2005 Honda Pilot?
Oil Change Light Reset Honda Pilot 2005
- Turn the ignition off.
- Press the “SELECT/RESET” button on the instrument panel, and turn the ignition to the “RUN” position.
- Hold button for at least 10 seconds until the indicator is reset.
How do you reset the wrench light on a 2006 Honda Accord?
How to Reset the Maintenance Wrench on the 2006 Honda Accord
- Turn on the vehicle.
- Depress the small button that is located on the dash display, a few inches from the actual wrench light.
- With the key in place, hold down the button for about 15 seconds.
- The screen next to the speedometer will begin to flash.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2007 Honda Accord?
How to Reset the Oil Life on a 2007 Honda Accord
- Turn the ignition switch to the “ON/II” position.
- Press the select/reset knob until the engine oil life shows up on the display.
- Press and hold the select/reset knob for approximately 10 seconds. The engine oil life indicator blinks. Release the select/reset knob.
When should I change my oil Honda?
We recommend vehicles using synthetic oil have their oil changed every 7,500 miles or every six months, whichever comes first. Cars using conventional oil should have their oil changed every 3,000 miles or every three months, whichever comes first.