How do you say I am excited to start working?
I’m [Your Name] and I’m the new [job title] here. Since I know we’ll be working together on quite a few different projects, I wanted to reach out and briefly introduce myself. I’m super excited to work with you all and am looking forward to meeting you personally during our upcoming meeting on [date].
How do you say I am looking forward to working with you?
“Looking forward to working with you” is the ellipted or shortened version of “I am looking forward to working with you.” “I am” is flexible which means both words can be adjusted depending on the context and intention.
How do you say looking forward to working together?
I’m looking forward to working together This is a particularly useful expression for emails and letters. When you start a project with a new colleague or clients, adding “I’m looking forward to working with you on this project” near the end of your email shows respect and that you are keen to get on well together.
Which is correct I look forward to work with you or I look forward to working with you?
It’s always a noun or a pronoun after “look forward to”. “Working” is a gerund and therefore a noun. “Reply” is a noun, so “I look forward to your reply” is correct, and should not be seen as an ‘exception’. “It” is a pronoun, so “I look forward to it” is correct.
How do you say I am happy at work with you?
Some examples from the web:
- I’d be glad to work with you.
- I would be really glad to work with you.
- I would be really glad to work with you.
- I’m glad to work with the ODS, Michael.
- I don’t know about you, but I am glad I came to work today.
- Thank you very much Glad to work with you.
How do you say more professionally?
Here are eight simple things you can do to instantly make your emails smarter and more professional.
- Never say “just”
- Spell correctly.
- Use as few words as possible.
- Start a new paragraph for each new point.
- Use the rich text formatting option.
- Have a signature.
- Always be nice.
How do you say you did a good job?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
What can I say instead of good job?
- “Hmm!” Smile and nod. That’s right.
- Tell me about this!
- I can see that you_____. (
- You look proud.
- Describe + How did you do it?
- Thank you!
- Describe + I appreciate your hard work / effort.
- Your face looks happy!
How do you say good job in a better way?
Here is the list of 100 alternative phrases to say instead of good job or very good:
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- I’m very proud of you.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you compliment a job well done?
The Top 20 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well.”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
How do you show appreciation in words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you thank your team for hard work?
Some praise words for employees may include the following suggestions:
- “Thank you for all the hard work you put in daily! Know that it is recognized and greatly appreciated”
- “Thank you for stepping in and saving the day in this difficult project!
- “Thanks for being so dedicated and hard-working!
How do you write an appreciation message?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you write a beautiful thank you note?
- Greeting. Don’t forget to make sure you’re using the correct form and spelling of the person’s name, as well as anyone else’s mentioned in the note.
- Express your thanks. Begin with the two most important words: Thank you.
- Add specific details.
- Look ahead.
- Restate your thanks.
- End with your regards.
How do you acknowledge appreciation?
Sample phrases to use to respond to a compliment
- Thank you for your kind words.
- I really appreciate your feedback.
- That’s great, you made our day.
- That’s what we like to hear.
- We’re happy you’re happy.
- You put a big smile on our faces.
How do you express your gratitude?
8 Creative Ways to Express Gratitude
- 1 Show a little enthusiasm. There’s nothing wrong with a little hyperbole.
- 2 Vary your vocabulary.
- 3 Get specific.
- 4 Make it public.
- 5 Share a list of your favorite things about them.
- 6 Write them a handwritten letter.
- 7 Give them extra encouragement.
- 8 Get deep.
What is a good sentence for gratitude?
We would like to express our deep gratitude for your generous support. I extend gratitude to my parents for their love and support. My heart, too, was full of gratitude and solemn joy. She offered me gratitude for the help I gave her in Denmark.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
How do you thank someone for a generous gift?
“Thank you for the generous gift. You didn’t have to, but you’re the kind of person who does, and I really appreciate it.” “Many thanks and gratitude for your gift. I’m very lucky to know you and feel incredibly blessed.”
How do you write a simple thank you note?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient.
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude.
- Add specific details to your thank you card.
- Write a forward-looking statement.
- Reiterate your thanks.
- End with your regards.
What do you say when gifting money?
Sympathy Money Gift Card Message Ideas
- “Sending you warmth and love in your time of need.”
- “Our deepest condolences to your family.”
- “Because you may not feel like cooking right now….”
- “We hope this helps out right now.”
- “From our family to yours.”
What do you say when receiving a gift?
Phrases for Receiving Presents
- Thank you so much!
- That’s so kind!
- You shouldn’t have!
- Thank you! It’s beautiful.
- I love it! I’ll put it on/hang it up/… immediately.
- That is so thoughtful of you. It matches my… perfectly!
- How did you know I’ve always wanted a…to go with my…?
- Thank you. I really needed a…
How do you respond to an unexpected gift?
Instead of getting hung up on that beautifully wrapped but totally unexpected present, try to concentrate on showing your gratitude. “Respond in the same spirit that the gift was given,” Gottsman said. “Smile, make direct eye contact, show genuine appreciation and say, ‘You are so thoughtful.
How do you give a surprisingly gift?
11 Tips on how to surprise someone with a gift.
- Create A Treasure Hunt.
- Pack The Gift In A Prank Box.
- Make The Surprise Gift Reveal A Magical Moment.
- Surprise Them With A Clue.
- Plan A Day Of Gifts.
- Surprise Them With Tickets To An Event.
- Drive Them To A Surprise Event.
How do you say thank you for a surprise gift?
Thanks giving for such an awesome as well as such a wonderful surprise gift of yours. _ Today I actually feel so very speechless for the very gift that you actually gave me not just surprised me but actually left me so much more filled with all that astonishment. Thanks giving to you for this unexpected surprise gift.
How do you thank someone for expensive gifts?
- Your gift truly made my day – thank you!
- You’re the best! Thank you for the gift!
- Your graciousness is appreciated, thank you!
- I loved your gift, thank you for thinking of me!
- You’re so thoughtful, thank you for your gift!
- I will treasure this gift, thank you so much.
How do you say thank you for being appreciated?
Personal Thank-You Phrases
- I am grateful for your support.
- I appreciate you.
- I appreciate your taking the time.
- I value the insights and guidance you provide.
- I wanted to thank you as soon as possible.
- I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me.
- I very much appreciate your help.
- It was very thoughtful of you.
How do you express surprise in writing?
Slightly more formal and versatile is the expression “What a surprise!!”. This phrase belongs to standard English and is used in formal and written English as well. We can use “What”, “How” in exclamatory sentences.