How do you set the clock on a 2001 GMC Savana?
When the truck is shut off and the clock displayed, with the radio OFF, hold the set button and press the seek right button to change the minutes and the seek left button to change the hours.
How do you change the time on a GMC Savana?
How to Set a GMC Clock
- Locate the “Clock” button on the audio systems panel in your GMC vehicle.
- Press the button directly below the hours digits repeatedly to adjust the hours one digit at a time.
- Press the button underneath the clock’s minutes digits to adjust the minutes to the desired time.
How do you set the clock on a 2004 Chevy van?
Press and hold the HR or MN button until an audible beep indicates the time set mode has been entered. Once the beep is heard, the time can be set by tapping each button to incrementally adjust the time. Holding down each button will rapidly change the time. Welcome!
How do you set the clock on a 2006 Chevy truck?
Turn the key to the ON position. DO NOT start the ignition.
- Turn the key to the ON position. DO NOT start the ignition.
- Press the SET button located to the right, under the display.
- You can then use the SCAN/SEEK buttons to adjust the time. The left button is for the HOUR, and the right button is for the MINUTES.
How do you set the clock on a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer?
Setting the Clock Press and hold the hour button until the correct hour displays. AM or PM displays for morning or evening hours. Press and hold the minute button until the correct minute displays. The time can be set with the ignition on or off.
How do you set the clock on a 2004 Chevy Malibu?
- Press and HOLD the HR button again to set the hour.
- When you reach the time you wish, you can release the button (Be mindful of the AM or PM displayed with the time).
- Press and HOLD the MN button to finalize the time you have set. RELEASE the button when you have set the proper time.
How do you set the clock on a 2000 Chevy Malibu?
Set the Clock on the Basic AM/FM Radio
- Turn your 2000 Malibu’s ignition on or crank the car’s engine. Push the “Set” button on the right side of the car’s radio.
- Press and hold the “Right Seek” arrow within five seconds to begin adjusting the “Minute.” When the minute figure is properly adjusted, release the arrow.
How do you set the clock on a 2001 Chevy Malibu?
Manually Changing the Clock
- Press and hold “HR” (beneath the “Tune” knob) for two to three seconds. Release the button.
- Press and hold “HR” again to set the hour.
- Press and hold “MN” to set the correct minute.
How do you change the time in a Chevy?
Setting the dashboard clock in your Chevy Tracker takes just seconds.
- Locate the “HR” and “Min” buttons on the dashboard panel of your Chevy Tracker.
- Press the “HR” button repeatedly until the digits representing hours on the clock are set to the desired time.