How do you share paid apps with family sharing?
It works on both Android and Apple devices….Family Sharing
- Sign up for Family Library.
- Open the Play Store app.
- In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library.
- You can find more information on the Google website.
How do I access Family Sharing Apps?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Can you share an app with someone else?
On your Android device, just open up the Android Market and select the app you want to share, then scroll down to “Share This Application” to either email, text or Facebook message it to someone. You can choose to scan just apps from individual devices or simply all of them.
How do I share apps among devices?
Tap “My Apps,” “My Applications” or “My Downloads,” depending on what your Android device says. You see a list of Android apps associated with your Google account. Tap “Install” next to an app’s name to install any apps that you want on the second device.
Can I share my music library with family?
With Family Sharing, up to six family members can download each other’s iTunes Store purchases to their own computers and devices. Family members can also hide their purchases so others can’t download them. To use Family Sharing, you need an Apple ID, and you must be invited to join a family group.
How do I share music with family on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. Tap Add Member. Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions. Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.4 วันที่ผ่านมา
Can you share music between iphones?
To use Home Sharing from an iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Music. Scroll to the bottom of the Music screen until you see the category for Home Sharing. If you see a link to “Sign in,” click on it and choose your Apple ID. If your ID already appears, then you can leave this setting as is.
How do I share my music library?
Share songs and albums
- Go to the Google Play Music web player or open the Google Play Music app .
- Select Menu. My Library or Music library.
- On a song or album, select Menu. Share.
- Select how you want to share your music.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Can you share music from one iTunes account to another?
You can’t transfer music from one Apple ID to another. You can use Family Sharing, though. Or if it’s on his old iPad you can connect it to the Mac and copy iTunes purchased music from it via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases.
How do I share my Apple music library with a friend?
Create a profile
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap Listen Now.
- In the upper-right corner of the Listen Now screen: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the photo icon .
- Tap See What Friends Are Listening To.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to create a username, find and follow friends, share playlists, and more.
- Tap Done.
Why won’t Apple music Let me share my playlist?
Go to settings>music and turn on the iCloud music library. That will enable you to share playlists directly from the Music App.
How do I add playlist to Apple music library?
Create a playlist on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Library.
- Tap Playlists.
- Tap New Playlist.
- Give your playlist a name, then tap Add Music.
- Search for music that you want to add, tap it, then tap Done. On Android, tap Done .
- Tap Done or Done .
Does Apple music have collaborative playlists?
On Apple Music, you can easily create an Apple Music shared playlist you like. After then, you can share them with your friends and family. Now, here we will explore the tips on how to create collaborative playlist on Apple Music and share Apple Music playlist with your family and friends.
How do I make my Apple music playlist public 2020?
If you want to make yours public (or want to show your friends how to do it) do this:
- Tap the “Library tab.”
- Choose “Playlists.”
- Select one of your custom playlists.
- Tap “edit” on the top right.
- Toggle “Show on My Profile and in Search” to on.
Can someone see if you listen to their Apple music playlist?
With that said, only people who follow you will see if you listen to a playlist.
Does Apple music show who listens to your playlists?
When you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you can see music your friends are listening to by following them. You can also see the playlists they’ve shared. Likewise, your followers can see your shared playlists and the music you’re listening to.
How do you make your Apple music profile private?
How to make your Apple Music account private
- Open Apple Music.
- Tap For You.
- Tap your avatar in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap People You Approve under Who Can Follow Your Activity.
- Tap Done.
How do I see who I listened to most on Apple music?
Get Apple Music Replay
- You need a subscription to Apple Music.
- Go to replay.music.apple.com.
- Sign in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
- Click Get Your Replay Mix.
How do I hide what I listen to on Apple music?
When on your profile, tap “Edit.” If you’re on Android, you’ll also need to tap “Additional Privacy Settings” to get to where you need to be. Now, just make sure the toggle next to “Listening To” is disabled, and no one will be able to see what you’re jamming to these days.
Why can’t I edit my Apple music profile?
If you’re signed in but still unable to see the “Edit” button, try tapping on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner. Do you see the option to “Edit Profile” there? If so, tap on that; then tap on your profile picture. You should see the option then to take a photo or choose a photo.
How do I change the color of my Apple music widget?
Though you can’t change the color of the built-in widget, there are third party apps that allow you to have widgets that access Music and other apps. You can customize these. Search the App Store for “widget” and you should see some that can do this.
How do I change my Apple music icon?
How to update your Apple Music picture on a mobile device
- Open the Apple Music app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the “For You” tab at the bottom of the app.
- Tap your profile image at the top right.
- Tap on your name and “View Profile.”
- Select “Edit” underneath the profile icon.
How do I change my Apple music profile?
Edit your profile In the Music app on your Mac, click Listen Now in the sidebar on the left. Click the My Account button (looks like a photo or monogram) in the top-right corner of the window, then click Edit.
Why is my apple music name different?
To get the profile name that you want in Apple Music, while in the Music app, tap on For You. From there, tap your profile pic in the upper right and then tap your name and select Edit. That should just change the profile name of your Apple Music account rather than the entirety of your Apple ID.
How do I share my Apple music profile?
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad, and then tap your name at the top of the screen to open your Apple ID profile. 2. On this screen, tap “Set Up Family Sharing.” In the pop-op that appears, tap “Get Started” to continue, or “Learn more about Family Sharing” for more information.
How do I log into a different Apple Music account?
It should all be tied to your apple id, but if you go to the Settings>Music>Home Sharing at the bottom you can sign into another account. You need to log in with the same Apple Id you used on the old phone to the iTunes & App Stores, and to iCloud, for the subscription to carry over.
How do I use a different Apple ID for app store?
How to change your iTunes and App Store Apple ID on iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down and tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top, then choose Sign Out.
- Tap Sign In, enter the Apple ID and password you’d like to use.
Can I log into Apple music on another phone?
If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can make your entire music library available on all your devices when you’re signed in with the same Apple ID. You can access your library any time, whenever you’re connected to the internet.
Can you sign into Apple music on multiple devices?
Apple Music allows up to 6 devices with the same Apple ID to be signed into a single user Apple Music account. However, you cannot stream music to more than one device at a time. Apple Music allows up to 6 devices with the same Apple ID to be signed into a single user Apple Music account.