How do you speak consciously?
We become conscious communicators when we are aware of our words, body language and energy in every interaction….
- Speak Calmly. When we raise our voice or react to what others are saying we initiate conflict.
- Speak Slowly.
- Use Brevity.
How can I be conscious and present?
In a recent article on regaining consciousness, five clear steps are outlined as a basic path towards becoming fully awake and conscious:
- (1) Find your values.
- (2) Take control of your health.
- (3) Do work that matters.
- (4) Master your mind with conscious thinking.
How can I be conscious of myself?
Here are a variety of ways to feel better about yourself and stop thinking about how others see you.
- Ask Yourself, “So What?”
- Be Honest.
- Understand Why You’re Struggling at Work.
- Succeed at Something.
- Treat All of You — Not Just Your Self-Consciousness.
- Make the Changes That Are Within Your Control.
What did you learn about becoming more content conscious?
You become more aware of your strengths and weaknesses. This enhanced self-understanding makes it easier to understand other people as well. Human behavior (your own as well as that of others) begins to make more sense. Highly conscious people learn to accept their imperfections with no loss of self-esteem.
What are the most appropriate policies that guide day to day classroom practice?
There are ten essential policies that every student handbook should include.
- Attendance Policy. Attendance does matter.
- Bullying Policy.
- Cell Phone Policy.
- Dress Code Policy.
- Fighting Policy.
- Respect Policy.
- Student Code of Conduct.
- Student Discipline.
What did you observe about teachers regarding principles of respect and caring?
Teachers develop their work and expertise and assess their own actions. Teachers teach in a manner that reflects their personality, so developing and caring for their individuality is their right and obligation. Teachers respect the rights of learners and react to them humanely and fairly.
Why do you think policies are important within the school?
Policies are important because they help a school establish rules and procedures and create standards of quality for learning and safety, as well as expectations and accountability. Without these, schools would lack the structure and function necessary to provide the educational needs of students.
What are the 5 policies in community?
- Take care of your environment.
- Be friendly to your neighbor.
- keep the peace and quiet in your community.
- keoperate at your barangay.
- keep your surroundings Clean.
What are the stages of lesson plan?
Lesson planning: 4 stages for effective lesson planning
What are the four phases of a lesson plan?
Lesson plans consist of four phases: inquire, gather, process, and apply.
What is 4as lesson plan?
The 4-A lesson plan model is a written plan the focuses on four main components to help the teacher achieve goals in the classroom. Those four components are: Activate prior knowledge. Acquire new knowledge. Application.
What are the steps in implementing a lesson?
Listed below are 6 steps for preparing your lesson plan before your class.
- Identify the learning objectives.
- Plan the specific learning activities.
- Plan to assess student understanding.
- Plan to sequence the lesson in an engaging and meaningful manner.
- Create a realistic timeline.
- Plan for a lesson closure.