How do you start a story on Tumblr?
There are three ways to begin a story off well.
- Worldbuilding. Beginning your story with a sentence that drags you into a world is one of my favourites.
- Dialogue. Not exactly popular but can help you grab a reader’s attention.
- Jump in. Just write a beginning as if it weren’t.
How do you write on Tumblr?
Follow these steps:
- Select text or click an image in your blog post.
- Click the Link tool (it’s a small piece of chain). Tumblr opens the Insert/Edit Link window.
- Type or paste a URL into the Link URL text box.
- Click the Done button to add the link to the text or photo in your blog post.
Is Tumblr a good place for writers?
The Millions created a handy Tumblr directory for readers and writers as well. Tumblr is a blogging platform and a social network. It’s a network of over 50 million blogs, and a great place to build a readership for your books or just your daily thoughts.
Can I write stories on my blog?
You might be perfectly happy to use story in your content marketing as a way to connect your brand with your audience. There are some bloggers and writers, though, who want to use their blog as a place to tell traditional stories in a non-traditional way. Either way, tell a good story, and your readers will come.
How do you creatively present a story?
20 Creative Presentation Ideas for 2020
- Tell a Story.
- Ask Questions at Crucial Moments.
- Prepare and Practice.
- Organize Your Presentation Into 3 Clear Points.
- Break It Up With Humor.
- Design Your PowerPoint for Persuasion, Not Distraction.
- Don’t Read From Your Slides.
- Use Visuals to Ground Abstract Ideas.
How do you make a story telling?
10 steps to mastering the art of storytelling
- Know your audience. This first step is crucial and will determine how long the story should be and what language you should be using.
- Make them care.
- Set the scene.
- Be creative with chronology.
- Know your punchline.
- Engage your audience.
- Use tension.
- End with a grand finale.
What really makes a good story?
A good story is about something the audience decides is interesting or important. A great story often does both by using storytelling to make important news interesting. The public is exceptionally diverse. The Elements of Journalism, in fact, describes journalism as “storytelling with a purpose.”
What makes a story moving?
Moving the plot simply means changing the plot. A scene that moves the plot is a scene that creates forward momentum by leaving the story different at its end than it was at the beginning.