How do you take a radio out of a Hyundai Elantra?
How to Remove a Hyundai Elantra Car Stereo System
- Open the hood and unhook the negative battery cable (–) before beginning.
- Open the ashtray compartment.
- Remove the two Phillips head screws behind the ashtray.
- Grasp the dash panel surrounding the radio.
- Remove the four Phillips head screws surrounding the radio.
How do you take the radio out of a Hyundai Sonata?
How to Remove the Radio in a Hyundai Sonata
- Disconnect the negative battery cable (or grounding cable) from the Hyundai battery.
- Open the glove box to access the dash trim retaining screws.
- Remove the two screws at the bottom of the stereo using a Phillips head screwdriver.
How do I update my Hyundai CarPlay?
Plug the USB drive in the vehicle’s USB port. Then, choose the radio’s SETUP button. Scroll down on the vehicle’s touchscreen display and choose the SYSTEM INFO icon. Then, choose the UPDATE button at the bottom of the screen.
What year cars have Apple CarPlay?
Which Vehicles Support Apple CarPlay?
|GMC||Canyon Sierra Yukon Yukon XL||2016 2016 2016 2016|
|Honda||Accord Civic Ridgeline||2016 2016 2017|
|Hyundai||Sonata Elantra||2016 2017|
How much does it cost to put Apple CarPlay in your car?
All told, the installation took roughly three hours and cost about $200 for parts and labor. The shop installed a pair of USB extension ports and the custom housing and wiring harness necessary for my vehicle.
Can you play video through Apple CarPlay?
CarPlay only supports certain apps, and only transmits to the in-car display what those apps tell it to. For obvious safety and legal reasons, Apple will never support video playback via CarPlay. You can’t.