How do you use a Coby MP3 player?
Plug one end of the cable into the Coby device, and the other into a free USB port on the computer. If you have a Coby stick MP3 player, plug it directly into a USB port on the computer. Your computer will recognize the Coby device and an Autoplay dialog box opens.
How do you reset a Coby MP3 player?
U NEED TO LOOK FOR A TINY-PIN-SIZE HOLE USUALLY LOCATED ON THE REAR OF THE DEVICE (MOST MODELS) U WILL NEED A NEEDLE OR SOMETHING SIMILAR IN SIZE TO PUSH INTO THE HOLE. HOLD IT THERE FOR ATLEAST 30 SECONDS AND THIS SHOULD DO THE TRICK TO RESET!
How do I delete music from my Coby MP3 player?
If you want to delete more than one song, hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click on each song you want to delete. Right-click on any of the selected songs and select Delete from the list. Close the Computer window. Disconnect the USB cable from your Coby MP3 player and it automatically turns off.
How do you fix a MP3 player that won’t charge?
Check the connection and make sure the charger you’re using (computer or other) is powered up. If the player does not charge, try using a different cord. You should visit or contact the store where the MP3 player was purchased if the player does not charge after several different attempts.
How do I turn my MP3 player on?
How to Turn on an MP3 Player
- Press and hold the sleep/wake button on the top left and wait until the Apple logo comes on the screen to turn on an iPod Touch.
- Turn on your Zune player by pressing and holding the play/pause button till you see the screen turn on.
How do I fix my MP3 player?
A frozen MP3 player can often be fixed….How to Unfreeze an MP3 Player
- Flip the “Hold” switch that’s on either one of the sides or the top of the MP3 player to “OFF.” Press “Play” or any other button to try to unfreeze the player.
- Leave the MP3 player on in its frozen state until the player’s battery completely dies.
How do I unlock my Soulcker MP3 player?
Press and hold the MENU key – the four dash lines stacked vertically – to lock AND unlock.
Why my MP3 player is not working?
Make sure your computer’s operating system is up to date with the latest Service Packs and patches. Plug the player into a different USB port. Avoid the use of USB hubs if possible. Try another USB Cable.
How do you dry out an MP3 player?
Air drying is the best option as using appliances like a blow dryer may cause water to be pushed further into the unit. Placing the player and the battery near an air conditioning vent may help to dry the unit and remove moisture from the various nooks and crannies.
How do you reset a SanDisk MP3 player?
If your Sansa player is freezing or not turning on, the first thing to try is a reset….Resetting a SanDisk MP3 player
- Press and hold the Power/Center Select button for approximately 20 seconds.
- Release the Power/Center Select button.
- Press the Power/Center Select button again to turn on the player.
Why is my computer not recognize my SanDisk MP3 player?
This could be due either to the Cable, PC, or a defective device. Please try using a different cable and connecting to a different PC. If the Sansa still connects and charges but never shows connected on the screen even after trying different PC and cables contact SanDisk support to check warranty status.
How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my MP3 player?
Try updating the USB drivers.
- Press Windows key + R.
- In Run dialog box, type ‘devmgmt.
- Go to ‘Universal Serial Bus controller’ and expand it.
- Right click on the ‘USB root hub’ and click on update drivers.
- Click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
How do I connect my MP3 to Windows?
How to Install an MP3 Player on a PC
- Locate the USB cable that came with your MP3 player. All new MP3 players will come with the cable that is needed to connect the device to your computer.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into your MP3 player.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into your computer.
- Turn on your computer.
How do I transfer MP3 player to my computer?
How to Transfer Music From a MP3 Player to a Laptop
- Plug your MP3 player into your computer and wait for the computer to recognize it.
- Open up “My Computer.” Click “Devices with removable storage.” Then click on your MP3 player.
- Click on the files you want to transfer with your right mouse button and click “Copy.”
How do I get Windows Media Player to recognize my device?
Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the desktop to select “All Programs” and double-click “Windows Media Player” in the list that appears in a new window. Click the “Sync” tab in the upper right corner of Media Player to connect it with the external device.
Why doesn’t Windows Media Player recognize my phone?
If the phone is not showing up on your PC, you might have a problem with the USB connection. Another reason why the phone is not connecting to the PC may be a problematic USB driver. A fix for the PC not recognizing the Android phone is to update the drivers automatically using a dedicated solution.
How do I sync Mp3 to Windows Media Player?
Ensure that Windows Media Player is installed on your PC.
- Use the USB Cable to connect the phone to a PC that has the Windows Media Player installed.
- Tap Media sync (MTP).
- Open Windows Media Player to synchronize music files.
- Edit or enter your phone’s name in the pop-up window (if necessary).
How do I connect to media player?
Connecting an Android
- Power on the Android if necessary.
- Attach one end of your Android’s cable to your computer.
- Plug the other end of the cable into your Android.
- Swipe down from the top of your Android’s screen.
- Find and tap the “USB”, “Files”, or “MTP” notification.
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Click the Sync tab.
How do I connect my phone to Media Player?
Plug the USB 3.0 end of the cable into one of your computer’s rectangular USB ports. Plug the other end of the cable into your Android. The smaller end of your Android’s cable should plug into the Android’s charging port. Swipe down from the top of your Android’s screen.
How can I play Windows Media on my phone?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box.
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears.
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.