How do you use Boolean strings?
When you want to include two (or more) criteria in your search, the operator AND narrows down your search. For example, a Boolean search string for recruiting Android developers should include ‘developer AND android’. This will produce results that include both keywords.
Is near a Boolean operator?
Don’t let the name scare you: Boolean logic is actually easy to understand. Operators are instructions to the search engine such as “and,” “or,” “not” and “near.” Learning to use these Boolean operators for keyword searches will help narrow your results.
How much does monster com cost?
How Much It Costs to Post a Job on Monster. Monster offers three primary plans: a Starter subscription, which costs $249 per month for one job; a Standard subscription, which costs $449 per month for two jobs; and a Premium subscription, which costs $999 per month for five jobs.
How do I search for a resume on Careerbuilder?
How to Search for Candidates in Resume Database
- Access the Resume Database one of two ways:
- Once you are on the Search page, fill in the following fields:
- Click the plus sign next to Show Additional Search Options to enter additional search criteria for categories such as Salary, Education, and Experience.
- When you are finished entering your criteria, click Search.
Why is my resume on CareerBuilder?
Your resume is getting attention on CareerBuilder. (That’s a good thing!) It means employers are searching for candidates with your particular job title or skills. See how many times you’ve shown up in search results as well as which employers have taken the time to view your resume in the past week.
How do I contact CareerBuilder?
You can reach CareerBuilder Employment Screening support for general questions:
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday 7:00 AM – 12:30 AM CST. Friday 7:00 AM – 10:30 PM CST.
- Client Support:
- Applicant Support:
- Email: [email protected]
How do I find candidates?
Here are 8 key steps that will help you find job candidates easier and faster:
- Know your ideal candidate.
- Engage your current employees.
- Write clear job descriptions.
- Use a Recruitment Marketing tool.
- Optimize your career site.
- Use a recruiting software with a powerful sourcing tool.
- Use an Applicant Tracking System.