How do you write a remark on a report card?
Top 11 Tips for Effective Report Card Comments
- Give yourself extra time and start writing comments early.
- Use free, curriculum-aligned apps for teachers.
- Be encouraging, informational and professional.
- Use a consistent format.
- Be honest.
- Move on if you get stuck.
- Keep parents and guardians in mind.
- Try not to repeat yourself.
What are some nice words to say?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
- Your passion always motivates me.
How do you give a unique compliment?
10 Unique Ways to Give Compliments
- Choose Unique Words. People tend to overuse the same bland words when giving compliments.
- Use Words From a Different Language.
- Customize Your Compliments.
- Make a Celebrity Comparison.
- Give a Written Compliment.
- Compliment Using Your Eyes.
- Compliment by Text.
- Ready-Made Compliments.
How do you praise someone’s beauty?
Great Compliments For Girls
- You are gorgeous.
- You are lovely.
- You do not need makeup. You are already so naturally beautiful.
- You are adorable.
- You are really cute.
- You are adorable.
- You look mesmerizing.
- You look prettier than a picture.
What are some flirty compliments?
60 Super Sweet Compliments for Women
- Your mind is just as sexy as your beauty.
- I miss your smile.
- You’re an amazing friend.
- I can’t believe I found someone like you.
- I get excited every time I see you.
- I love making you laugh.
- You’re my best friend.
- I’ll always have your back.
How do you tell someone they’re cute?
5 Ways to Tell Someone They’re Attractive (Without Being Weird)
- 5 Ways to Tell Someone They’re Attractive (Without Being A Creep)
- Make sure compliments are specific to THEM.
- Tell them about the emotions she has stirred in you.
- Be vague.
- Be sincere with what you say.
- Maintain strong eye contact while you talk to them.
How do you make a boy blush?
How Do You Make Him Blush?
- Compliment Him. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that complimenting somebody will most likely make them blush!
- Tease Him In Public With Your Touch.
- Send Him A Cheeky Text Message.
- Leave A Love Note For Him.
- Hold Eye Contact With Him.
- Whisper To Him.
How do you tell a girl she’s cute without saying it?
Don’t tell her she’s cute, ask her how her day was. Compliment her specifically, like, for example if her skirt is cute then compliment her skirt. If you like her smile then say ‘i like your smile’. If you say you’re cute out of the blue for me that’s pretty weird tho ahaha but it’s just my personal preference.
What can I say instead of cute?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
Can we say cute to a boy?
Calling a boy cute is the equivalent of a girl being called big. No guy wants to be referred to by words that are associated with feminine attributes. It doesn’t matter if it is a statement of fact or not, it is just plain rude. Alternatives for you to use instead of cute include: attractive, hot, good looking, manly.
What are some fun words?
Let’s see which of these craziest words you already know and which ones are new to you:
- Bumfuzzle. This is a simple term that refers to being confused, perplexed, or flustered or to cause confusion.
What is a unique word?
To explain this very simply, a unique word is one that’s unusual or different in some way. It might have a complicated history or interesting connections to another language.
What is a silly word?
Silly words are words like ‘terg’ or ‘blurst’ that sound like they could be real words but have no meaning! As with real words, they can be used to help children practise reading sounds they have learned so far. Silly words are sometimes referred to as ‘nonsense words’, ‘nonwords’ or ‘pseudowords’.
What is the strangest word?
Here are the fifteen most unusual words in the English language.
- Serendipity. This word appears in numerous lists of untranslatable words.
What are the 5 longest words?
- 10 Longest Words in the English Language.
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Honorificabilitudinitatibus (27 letters)
- Thyroparathyroidectomized (25 letters)
- Antiestablishmentarian (22 letters)
What are the 500 most common words in English?
A list of the 500 most used words
- laugh. thousand.
Can I write 10000 words in a day?
Writing 10,000 words a day seems nearly impossible. However, it is entirely possible. I can write 10,000 words during most weeks.
What are common English words?
The 100 most common words in English
|1. the||21. at||61. some|
|7. is||27. one||67. into|
|8. you||28. had||68. time|
|9. that||29. by||69. has|
|10. it||30. word||70. look|
What’s the hardest word to say in English?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce