How do you write an effective discussion and conclusion section?
Restate your hypothesis or research question. Restate your major findings. Tell the reader what contribution your study has made to the existing literature. Highlight any limitations of your study.
How many words should a discussion be?
Generally the length of the ‘Discussion ‘ section should not exceed the sum of other sections (ıntroduction, material and methods, and results), and it should be completed within 6–7 paragraphs.. Each paragraph should not contain more than 200 words, and hence words should be counted repeteadly.
How do you think of a PHD topic?
How to Choose a Dissertation Topic For Your Doctoral Degree
- Develop a topic that will hold your interest. Determine what resources you have available—time, money, people—and choose a topic that isn’t too resource-intensive.
- Read everything you can on the subject.
- Find a theoretical basis to support your topic.
What should I do my project on?
20 Creative Project Ideas to Reawaken Your Right Brain
- Write 400 Words. Sometimes even writing 1,000 words is overly ambitious.
- Create a Collage of Your Bucket List.
- Create a Poster.
- Write Flash Fiction.
- Write a Manifesto.
- Write a Poem – Silverstein Style.
- Become An Idea Machine.
How do you make a project interesting?
Share this post
- Pick a really good project image — it’s the first thing people see!
- Get creative with your project video.
- Make interesting, shareable updates.
- Have a good idea, and express it well.
- Get your backers involved!
- Tend to the details of presentation.
- Don’t focus just on the money.
What are some creative ideas?
Try to Do Something Creative: 35+ Ideas
- Write a song. You could do just the lyrics, just the music or both.
- Create a paper airplane you’ve never done before. Most of us have done the basic style of paper airplane.
- Make origami. Sick of airplanes?
- Write a short story. Fiction.
- Draw a picture.
- Write a poem.
- Take pictures.
- Do ONE page in a scrapbook.
How do you start a volunteer project?
How to Start a Volunteer Program in Your Community
- Start With a Needs Assessment.
- Create Your Civic Volunteer Mission Statement for Clarity.
- Identify a Brand and Cause that Will Unite Volunteers.
- Recruit Volunteers Who Are Ready to Roll-Up Their Sleeves.
- Establish and Follow Guidelines for Safety.
- Set SMART Goals to Achieve Your Objective.
- Let Your Volunteers be Leaders.
What are the basic steps in conducting a community based project?
- Step 1: Ask the hard questions. Conduct a needs and resource assessment.
- Step 2: Consider the Context. Be practical.
- Step 3: Make the Connections. Reach out to universities.
- Step 4: Set a Direction. Plan your CCE Research Project.
- Step 5: Build your Relationships.
- Step 6: Evaluate the Project.
- Step 7: Go above and beyond.
What is a good community service project?
Make Things For Your Community:
- Knit scarves or hats for families in shelters.
- Bake cookies and snacks for food pantries.
- Write letters to seniors in care facilities.
- Make quilts or blankets for kids in hospitals.
- Build birdhouses for your neighbors.
- Make Ramadan or Eid cards for your local mosque.