How many calories is California Pizza Kitchen pizza?
Per 1/3 Pizza: 290 calories; 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 9 g total sugars; 16 g protein (27% DV); 220 mg calcium (20% DV). See nutrition information for saturated fat & sodium content.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at California Pizza Kitchen?
If you’re looking for the healthiest meal at California PIzza Kitchen, the Roasted Veggie Salad’s nutritional profile makes it the best choice. For something with more protein, the Cedar Plank Salmon is also a nutritious option.
How many carbs are in a California Pizza Kitchen pizza?
It will run you about 90 calories per slice, with 14 grams of carbs. By comparison, a slice of pizza made with the chain’s classic hand-tossed crust is about 97 calories and has just over 21 grams of carbs.
Which pizza crust has the least calories?
Thin crust pizzas almost always have less calories than a standard hand-tossed crust. And we all know that a deep dish or Chicago-style pizza will have the most calories of all.
What is the best low fat pizza?
Here are Stewart’s top choices:
- Caulipower Veggie Pizza. Serving size: 1/2 pie (165 g)
- Amy’s Margherita Pizza, Thin Crust. Serving size: 1/3 pizza (123 g)
- California Pizza Kitchen Five Cheese and Tomato. Serving size: 1/3 pizza.
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic.
- Red Baron Thin & Crispy Five Cheese Pizza.
What is the healthiest pizza crust?
The 5 Healthiest Packaged Pizza Crusts
- Capello’s Naked Pizza Crust.
- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
- Simple Mills Pizza Dough Mix.
- Namaste Foods Pizza Crust Mix.
What is a good substitute for pizza crust?
7 Pizzas For People Who Hate Crust
- Cauliflower. Cauliflower has replaced kale as the healthy food trend of 2015, and there’s a reason for that — it’s delicious.
- Portobello Mushroom Caps.
- Sweet Potato.
Is it healthier to make your own pizza?
Though many types of pizza are high in calories, sodium and carbs, those prepared at home or in a pizzeria can be made healthier by adding nutrient-dense toppings or choosing whole-grain crusts.
Is one pizza a week bad for you?
But since pizza is still a source of saturated fat (about five grams) and chock-full of sodium, limit it to once a week and load up on those veggies.
Does pizza raise cholesterol?
Cooking methods may significantly influence your meal’s nutrition quality. Baking your pizza doesn’t add any additional fat, but deep-frying forms trans fats, which increase LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and heart disease risk ( 23 ).