How many copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows sell the first day of its release in US and UK?
On opening day, a record 8.3 million copies were sold in the United States (over 96 per second), and 2.65 million copies in the United Kingdom.
What novel sold the most copies in its first 24 hours of release?
What book sold the most copies on its first day?
Obama’s book sold a whopping 887,000 units in all formats and editions in the U.S. and Canada, Penguin Random House announced on Wednesday. That is the publisher’s largest first-day sales total ever.
What is the most sold item in History?
These are the best-selling products of all time.
- PlayStation. > Category: Video game console. > Total sales: 344 million units.
- Lipitor. > Category: Pharmaceutical. > Total sales: $141 billion.
- Corolla. > Category: Vehicle. > Total sales: 40.7 million units.
- Star Wars. > Category: Movies. > Total sales: $4.6 billion.
What sells more online?
According to a report by Statista, India’s total retail eCommerce is estimated to rise 23% by 2021 and apparel would be the largest segment. Clothing even now is a major product of online sales.
What can I sell to make money?
What can I sell to make money from home easily? 30 great ideas
- Sell old clothes. If you have some clothing that’s in decent condition, but you no longer wear it, try selling it.
- Make jewelry.
- Repurpose old phones.
- Make decorative coffee mugs.
- Make t-shirts.
- Sell furniture.
- Create planners or PDF’s.
- Get paid to write.
What jobs can make me a millionaire?
Here are 14 jobs that often have lucrative advancement opportunities, which can help make you a millionaire when you plan ahead and are successful in your career.
- Professional athlete.
- Investment banker.
- Certified public accountant.
- Insurance agent.
- Real estate agent.
Can reading make you rich?
For example, as an entrepreneur, my reading habits helped me become a stronger and more effective business owner and leader. For the average millionaire, reading can help them grow and learn. In fact, according to research from Thomas Crowley, 85 percent of self-made millionaires read two or more books per month.