How much can you make begging?
Generally, panhandlers can make $8-$15 per hour, but not all hours are equally profitable. When panhandling, you could earn anywhere between $10 and $100 in a day.
How do you write a polite email asking for something of an urgent?
- Thank you for your assistance.
- Thank you in advance for your help.
- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
How do you confirm something in English?
Use these phrases to indicate that you would like to rephrase what someone has said in order to make sure you have understood something correctly. Can I rephrase what you said/have/said? Let me see if I’ve understood you correctly. You …
How do you politely ask how long something will take?
There are lots of ways you could ask, and that’s one of them:
- Will it take long?
- Will it take a long time?
- Will it take a long time to finish?
- When do you think it’ll be done?
- When do you think it might be done?
- Could you tell me when you think it might be done?
- Do you have any idea how long it might take?
How do you politely rush someone?
The Direct Method
- I need you to get a move along.
- You’re a bit behind schedule and need to get moving.
- Please, can you speed up, you are holding everyone up!
- You need to go faster.
- Please try to finish up in the next few minutes.
- We need it no later than the end of (date/time).
- You need to have it finished by (time).
How do you ask reason for delay?
Both can be correct depending in the nature of the delay, and the person asked may have one, or many reasons to tell you about! Either is okay, but it might be better to say, “Could you please explain the reason (or reasons) for the delay?”
How do you ask if someone is coming?
- I hope we are still meeting tomorrow as planned? ( Formal & Humble)
- I hope the meeting is still on? ( Informal)
- Is the meeting still on? ( Informal)
- Are we still catching up tomorrow? ( Casual)
- Is there any change of plans for tomorrow’s meeting?
- Hope the plan for tomorrow’s meeting still holds good!
Are we still on for meaning?
“On for X” confirms a previously agreed appointment. Asking someone if they are still “on” for that appointment suggests they might have a schedule conflict. It could also be a gentle reminder if you believe they might have forgotten.
Should I text him if we made plans?
Depends. How recently did you make the plans? If it’s within a day or two, it’s unlikely that he’ll have forgotten or need to check details. If it was a week or more ago, it’s polite to text to confirm that the plans are still going ahead.
How many days in advance should a guy ask you out?
What do you text a guy to confirm your date?
You can text something as simple as, “Hey, I just wanted to confirm that we’re still on for tonight!”…1. Use the straightforward approach.
- “I know you’re super busy. It’s okay if you want to cancel.”
- “I haven’t heard much from you.
- “Let me know if you change your mind…”