How much does a 1987 Honda Rebel weight?
|Wheelbase||1,450 mm (57 in)|
|Seat height||676 mm (26.6 in)|
|Weight||139 kg (306 lb) (dry) 145 kg (320 lb) (wet)|
|Fuel capacity||9.8 L (2.2 imp gal; 2.6 US gal), incl. 2.6 L (0.57 imp gal; 0.69 US gal) reserve|
What does a Honda Rebel 500 weigh?
408.1 to 414 lbs
Is the Honda Rebel 500 fast?
Honda Rebel 300 / 500 Specifications
|Top Speed:||95 mph (est)|
|Model ID:||CMX500 (ABS: CMX500A)|
|Warranty:||Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan|
Can Honda Rebel go long distances?
The rebel can go as far as you want it to go. The question is how comfortable it is while doing it.
What type of motorcycle is most comfortable for long-distance?
There are several comfortable cruiser motorcycles on the market today.
- The BMW R 1200 GS. Without a doubt, the BMW R 1200 GS is one of the most popular cruising motorcycles on the market, a position that it’s held for a long time.
- The Suzuki V-Strom 650.
- The Honda Gold Wing.
Which is the smoothest bike?
Top Ten Best Bikes for Your Daily Use
- Royal Enfield Classic 350.
- Yamaha YZF R15 V3.
- Yamaha FZ S V3.
- Honda CB Shine.
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V.
- TVS Apache RTR 160.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200. This model of Pulsar comes with a 199.5cc single cylinder 4-stroke engine that gives a mileage of 36.1 kmpl.
- KTM 200 Duke.
What is the funnest motorcycle to ride?
15 Most Fun Performance Bikes To Get In 2020
- 1 Honda CRF450R. ultimatemotorcycling.com.
- 2 Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE. loversofmoto.com.
- 3 Husqvarna TE 250i. ultimatemotorcycling.com.
- 4 Ducati Panigale V4 S. autoblog.com.
- 5 KTM 1090 Adventure R. adventuremotorcycle.com.
- 6 Can-Am Ryker.
- 7 Suzuki SV650X.
- 8 2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R.