How much does it cost to get a new radio installed?
It also depends on if you install the car stereo yourself or take it into a professional. Typically, you can expect to pay anywhere from $100 to well over $1,000, based on these factors. Keep reading to find out what factors come into play and will impact how much the car stereo installation cost is.
How much does it cost to replace a car radio?
Some car shops and electronic stores will be extremely cheap, while others will be thoroughly expensive. Typically, though, the cost ranges from $25 to $100. If you install the radio manually, the price may go below $25.
How do you remove the radio from a Hyundai Sonata?
How to Remove the Radio in a Hyundai Sonata
- Disconnect the negative battery cable (or grounding cable) from the Hyundai battery.
- Open the glove box to access the dash trim retaining screws.
- Remove the two screws at the bottom of the stereo using a Phillips head screwdriver.
Does 2009 Hyundai Sonata have Bluetooth?
The 2009 Hyundai Sonata does come equipped with bluetooth capabilities. Bluetooth enables You to drive Your vehicle free of distractions, by allowing You to sync Your device to Your car. Next, go to the settings option, and choose the one that has a bluetooth icon displayed. …
How do I get the code for my Hyundai radio?
“Last 4 digits of radio serial number” 0034 + 1212 = 1246 would be your radios pin code….If your radio ask for a 4 digit pin number do the folllowig.
- On the top of the head unit there is a serial number.
- take the last 4 digits of the radios serial number.
- Add 1212 to your last 4 digits.
Does 2009 Hyundai Sonata have aux input?
Music lovers will welcome the 2009 Hyundai Sonata’s inclusion of standard auxiliary input jacks (3.5 mm mini-jack and USB input) to accommodate and charge audio devices such as iPods®. Every Sonata also has lifesaving ESC as standard equipment along with six standard airbags.
Where is the aux jack in a 2009 Hyundai Sonata?
The aux/USB jack is located in the center console.
How do you set up Bluetooth in a 2009 Hyundai Sonata?
Syncing Your Android to Hyundai Bluetooth
- Press the phone button under your vehicle’s infotainment screen.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your Android device.
- If it is, you should receive a pop-up on your phone telling you that it can be paired to your Hyundai Bluetooth.