How much does the Stanford Binet test cost?
stanford-binet intelligence scales–fifth edition for early childhood (sb5 early) test
|31613||Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales-5-Early Childhood (SB-5)||$426.00|
|31613C||Early SB-5 Scoring Pro Software||$154.00|
|31613S||Early SB-5 Software Kit||$574.00|
|31613R||Early SB-5 Record Forms, Pk/25||$79.00|
What is the most respected IQ test?
Is the online Stanford Binet test accurate?
The Stanford-Binet’s results are highly sensitive and often quite accurate, even when administered to young children.
What is the most accurate free IQ test?
The 11 Best Free Online IQ Tests
- Free-IQTest.net’s Free IQ Test. David Jakle/Image Source/Getty Images.
- Brain Metrix’s Free IQ Test.
- Free IQ Test at See My Personality.
- Free IQ Test at FunEducation.
- Free IQ Test at FreeIQTest.info.
- Free IQ Test at Memorado.
- Free IQ Test at IQTest.com.
- PsychTests’ Free IQ Test.
Is 108 a good IQ?
For example, on The Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale and the Stanford-Binet test, scores that fall between 90 and 109 are considered average IQ scores. On these same tests, scores that fall between 110 and 119 are considered high average IQ scores. Scores between 80 and 89 are classified as low average.
What is the average weight for a 12 year old?
To tell whether a young adolescent has a healthy weight, it can help to know the average for their age and sex. The averages for 12-year-olds are 89 pounds, for males, and 92 pounds, for females.
Is 120 pounds fat for a 12-year-old?
How Much Should My 12-Year-Old Weigh? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , a 12-year-old boy’s weight usually falls between 67 and 130 pounds, and the 50th percentile weight for boys is 89 pounds.
Is 160 lbs overweight for a 13 year old?
According to the CDC, most 13-year-old girls weigh between 76 and 148 pounds (lb). The 50th percentile for weight in this group is around 101 lb. This means that about 50% of girls this age weigh less than 101 lb. If a 13-year-old girl weighs under the fifth percentile, a doctor may classify this as being underweight.
How can a kid lose weight fast?
Your child — and the whole family — can eat healthier with a few simple steps:
- Cut back on processed and fast foods. They tend to be higher in calories and fat.
- Don’t serve sugary drinks. Swap soda, juice, and sports drinks for water and skim or low-fat milk.
- Encourage good eating habits.
- Make small changes.