How much horsepower does a 2003 GMC Yukon have?
275 to 320 hp
How many miles does a GMC Yukon XL last?
How heavy is a 2003 Yukon XL?
4,947 to 5,820 lbs
How much can a 2003 Yukon XL tow?
7,800 to 12,000 lbs
What size motor is in a 2003 Yukon XL?
5.3 L V8
How much can a 2003 Suburban tow?
8,100 to 12,000 lbs
How much does a 2003 GMC Yukon weigh?
4,875 to 5,609 lbs
How much can a Yukon XL pull?
The GMC Yukon XL extends the overall length of the Yukon from 210 inches to 225.2 inches. This affects both the towing capacity and the interior cargo room. With this, you can expect the Yukon XL to tow up to 8,300 pounds.
What full-size SUV has the highest towing capacity?
Top 10 SUVs for Towing Capacity
- Ford Expedition: 9,300 pounds.
- Dodge Durango SRT, R/T: 8,700 pounds.
- Lincoln Navigator: 8,700 pounds.
- Nissan Armada: 8,500 pounds.
- Infiniti QX80: 8,500 pounds.
- Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevy Suburban: 8,400 pounds/8,300 pounds.
- GMC Yukon,Yukon XL: 8,400 pounds/8,300 pounds.
What is the best towing SUV?
Best Full-Size SUVs for Towing
- 2021 Ford Expedition. Towing Capacity: 9,300 pounds. MSRP: $51,690 | Rating: 4.8.
- 2021 Nissan Armada. Towing Capacity: 8,500 pounds. MSRP: $50,095 | Rating: 4.0.
- 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon. Towing Capacity: 8,400 pounds.
- 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser. Towing Capacity: 8,100 pounds.
What is the cheapest SUV that can tow?
10 Small SUVs for Towing 2,000 lbs+ Without Breaking the Bank
- 2020 Ford EcoSport. The 2020 Ford EcoSport is one of the smallest SUVs you can buy today.
- 2020 Hyundai Tucson.
- 2020 Jeep Cherokee.
- 2020 Chevrolet Equinox.
- 2020 Ford Escape.
- 2020 Toyota RAV4.
- 2020 Volvo XC40.
- 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport.
Which midsize SUV has the best towing capacity?
Top 10 Best Midsize SUVs for Towing
- 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport.
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE.
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne.
- 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- 2020 Lincoln Aviator.
- 2020 BMW X5. Towing capacity: 6,603 lbs.
- 2020 Nissan Pathfinder. Towing capacity: 6,000 lbs.