How much is it to get into the Indiana State Museum?
Entrance Ticket Details For Indiana State Museum $12 (senior 62+); $8.50 (child). IMAX: Standard engagement: $9.50 (adult), $7.50 (senior 62+), $6 (child).
What is Nashville Indiana known for?
Nashville is a town in Washington Township, Brown County, Indiana, United States. The population was 803 at the 2010 census. The town is the county seat of Brown County and is the county’s only incorporated town. The town is best known as the center of the Brown County Art Colony and as a tourist destination.
How safe is Nashville Indiana?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Nashville is 1 in 65. Based on FBI crime data, Nashville is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Indiana, Nashville has a crime rate that is higher than 68% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Story Indiana still for sale?
The historic town of Story, founded in 1851, was put on the market March 25. The price for the 17.4 acres and multiple buildings is $3.8 million. Story Inn, the business most closely associated with the town, is not for sale, however. It will continue to operate as it has in the past under the same ownership.
Where is story Indiana?
Story is an unincorporated community in Van Buren Township, Brown County, in the U.S. state of Indiana….
|Elevation||577 ft (176 m)|
How much did story Indiana sell for?
This entire Indiana town is for sale, ghost and all. See what you get for $3.8M.
How did Rick Hofstetter die?
Hofstetter died Oct. 1 at age 63 from a gunshot to the head, said Rich Hofstetter, the youngest of his four children. He said his father had been facing stresses, including health problems.
How far is Brown County from Indianapolis?
The distance between Indianapolis and Brown County State Park is 46 miles. The road distance is 67.1 miles.
What is there to do in Bean Blossom Indiana?
Tourist Information Attractions in Bean Blossom, IN
- The Crystal Source. Tourist Information & AttractionsPlaces Of Interest.
- Hillbilly Footwash.
- Brown County Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Brown County Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Holly Shop.
- Wooden Wonders.
- Cedar Creek Winery.
- Bear Wallow Distillery.
What is there to do today in Brown County?
Top Things to Do in Brown County, Indiana
- Bear Wallow Distillery. Bear Wallow Distillery.
- Bean Blossom Covered Bridge. Bean Blossom Covered Bridge.
- Brown County State Park. Brown County State Park.
- T.C. Steele State Historic Site. T.C. Steele State Historic Site.
- Nashville General Store and Bakery.
- Robinwood Inn. Robinwood Inn.
What is there to do in Southern Indiana?
Sports, History, & Museums
- Carnegie Center for Art & History.
- Howard Steamboat Museum.
- Falls of the Ohio State Park.
- Louisville Slugger Museum.
- Frazier History Museum.
- Churchill Downs.
- Belle of Louisville Riverboats.
- Kentucky Derby Museum.
What is there to do in southern Indiana this weekend?
- Squire Boone Caverns.
- Corydon Capitol State Historic Site.
- O’Bannon Woods State Park.
- Marengo Cave.
- Visit French Lick West Baden.
- Patoka Lake.
- Dubois County Museum.
- Dubois County Visitors Center.